Half-Assed GDT: Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meatwagon

Blues=Overrated
Nov 15, 2010
Bi-polar Express
k5nLL96.gif

Man this straight up gave me the giggle fits! Holy crap my stomach hurts!!

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
What are the chances of Helewka playing for the Cuda next year?

Robb shouldn't feel so bad now. This guy posted not only in the wrong thread, but on the wrong board. I assume you weren't asking Blues fans on the likelihood of a Sharks prospect playing for the Sharks AHL team. If you were asking us, I'd say pretty good as he did play a couple games there at the end of the WHL season. But I bet Sharks fans would know better. :)

Edit: I just realized he attended prospect camp with the Blues once so maybe you were asking us. If that's the case, sorry for the teasing. I don't recall how he did.

Last edited:

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Nope :laugh: :(

I had to do a search to find my own post when I didn't see it in the Sharks Prospects thread.

:laugh: That's a crazy coincidence then. After I posted, I did a quick google search on him and saw a picture of him in a Blues Uni. I was like WTF, maybe I am crazy and totally misunderstood. Then some searching showed he had attended our prospect camp at one point.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
I know, but my oldest son is on the 9/11 conspiracy bandwagon, lol. We have had this discussion too many times. Surprising how uneducated too many young college kids are today, lol.

I have no stance on the matter, a previous post made an Illuminati joke and I was piling on with another meme is all.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
No argument with you Shmotz, I just comment on things I see posted. I'm not the kind of person to get into personal arguments or attacks. LGB!!!

:nod: No worries, apologies if it seemed like I was taking it personal :help:. Downtime between games can lead to the most random discussions. :laugh:

Won't be long before Easton puts the kibosh on this thread I'd imagine. :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad