GDT: Game 4: Stars @ Wild *There's Still Work To Do* - 5:30pm on BSN, TBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Nah. Refs cost us the game. We played well and disciplined 5 on 5 in order to not go into PK, where we lack our best guys due to injuries. And instead of getting rewarded, we get shafted by absolutely imaginary infringements.
The calls were costly, but it doesn't make up for all of the failed opportunities. There is no guarantee that we would end up on top even if those calls didn't happen. Let's not start sounding like Leafs and Oilers fans.

Our superstar has been silent. Our top line has been invisible. Our trade deadline pickups have saved our butts so far when it comes to offense.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I want to see that first line dealt with for the next game. Do nothing Deano needs to make some changes. It's been 4 games. Kap needs a new linemate.

Reactions: Sweetnut

Southern Minny

Nov 29, 2021
I don't feel bad about this one, I feel we totally out played them. Ott stole it, Dallas is no threat, they go only as far as Ott will take them.

We'll take the next 2. As long as we have Gus in net!

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I just can’t believe how terrible Kaprizov has been. Pretty much a complete no show

Reactions: HintHI

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
The calls were costly, but it doesn't make up for all of the failed opportunities. There is no guarantee that we would end up on top even if those calls didn't happen. Let's not start sounding like Leafs and Oilers fans.

Our superstar has been silent. Our top line has been invisible. Our trade deadline pickups have saved our butts so far when it comes to offense.

So we're not allowed to rightfully complain, because others are doing so? We're supposed to be "better" than them by ignoring blatant mistakes? K.

On another note, that call vs. Hakanpää near the end was similarly suspect. Just wish they called the game fair. But yeah, Foligno got sent to the box twice for doing nothing wrong, because that fits the goddamn script I guess. No other reason that stuff gets called. It's not even the typical "missed call", it's just weird.

JBurd1

Ice Queen
Dec 30, 2016
Huge bummer. Props to Otter. No props to the refs. I don’t complain much about the refs, it’s a hard job. The two calls on Foligno were garbage. I can tell you this- if flower was in net tonight we would’ve lost by a lot more than one goal. I hope Dean doesn’t use this as an excuse to play MAF in game 5.

pfunk

Jul 1, 2019
That’s a tough L. We generated plenty of chances to win that game. Gotta cash in on more of them. They got better play from their goalie tonight and he probably stole that game for them. Couple tough calls against but we just gotta be better. Need to tighten up the special teams.

Reactions: JBurd1

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Well... That sucked. Otter was unreal .Refs were trash .

Now onto the Edm-LA game. Can't wait to hear Oilers fans bitch all night about the big mean Kings using the trap against them.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Klingberg 2 games, 1 goal 3 ass +4.
Saved a goal on the goal line and scored a few seconds later best D in the playoffs in my opinion

Reactions: JBurd1

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
I'm fine with losing this way. The refs made bad calls and then tried to make them up to even it out. We could have won if we finished and our best players showed up.

I'm just scared we go to Fleury in Game 5.

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia