PGT: Game 4: Finland 1 - Sweden 2

king89

Dec 4, 2018
I did watch those games and Sweden dominated the entire games.
Weird, the shots ended 30-30 and Sweden had 7 powerplay and Finland 3. But maybe Sweden still dominated the WHOLE game? Finland won the shots in the second period and third, BUT maybe Sweden still DOMINATED?
And dont come with that, well Finland took so many penalties because Sweden dominated them crap. The penalties were only the finns fault.

Get the f*** out of here.

thomast

Oct 23, 2009
Weird, the shots ended 30-30 and Sweden had 7 powerplay and Finland 3. But maybe Sweden still dominated the WHOLE game? Finland won the shots in the second period and third, BUT maybe Sweden still DOMINATED?
And dont come with that, well Finland took so many penalties because Sweden dominated them crap. The penalties were only the finns fault.

Get the **** out of here.

Did you see those shots? Really low precentage shots without any screen. Sweden created way better scoring chances. U20 WJC gold medal game at Sweden was much more one sided than this. Still a gold medal win. I’d rather take win in gold medal game than silver with dominant performance 10/10. Someone should get over that...

king89

Dec 4, 2018
Did you see those shots? Really low precentage shots without any screen. Sweden created way better scoring chances. U20 WJC gold medal game at Sweden was much more one sided than this. Still a gold medal win. I’d rather take win in gold medal game than silver with dominant performance 10/10. Someone should get over that...
This wasn't like 2014 gold medal game.
Even the Swedish commentators said that Finland was better in half of the second period and the third period. Finland hade some good scoring chances. In 2014 they did really dominate, today not.

Last edited:

thomast

Oct 23, 2009
This wasn't like 2014 gold medal game. Even the Swedish commentators said that Finland was better in half of the second period and the third period. Finland hade some good scoring chances.
Oh i thought Finland barely got out of their own zone in that game.

illone84

Sep 15, 2005
London
Absolute garbage from Team Finland today. Congrats to Sweden! The win streak in round robin just keeps on growing.

Snuuzi

Nov 3, 2017
I had a somewhat questionable strategy with this game.. staying awake all night and then see it, I manage to see 10 minutes before I fell to sleep hah.
Those 10 minutes were pretty good though hehe..

Someone with the breakdown for me?

Yea I had similar strategy. Was gonna watch the rerun this morning. Then 10 minutes before the rerun started SVT had a news segment were they showed all the goals. I guess it's better then a few years ago when they had a little text at the top of the screen during the rerun that said like "this is a replay, the game has already been settled with swedish victory"...

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015
I only saw the 1st period (got too sleepy) which looked like a team (Sweden) playing against a group of unsynchronised individuals (Finland).

Sounds by the comments like improved Finland later on?

As a Finn raised in Sweden I'm happy for Finland having great individual talents though and I'm happy Sweden looks like they can beat Canada/Russia for the gold this year.

Finland wont get a gold this year that's for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad