Pre-Game Talk: Game 4 - Canadiens @ Rangers - 05/25/14 - 8:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy*

Time to forget game 3 and move on.

Carcillo is out, Stepan probably out, and maybe Brassard as well. Who do you think will replace them?

I don't like this, if we lose game 4 we're back to page 1. Both of those great games we played in Montreal means nothing.

But hopefully the Habs treatment of Stepan, and the poor officiating by the league in game 3, will be a booster for the Rangers.

And the crowd must show up and help them. MSG was so lame and quiet, compared to Habs building.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Adversity makes champions. Win tomorrow and then send home the smurfs Tuesday.

5 4 Fighting

Registered snoozer
Feb 13, 2013
Bk all day
Montreal is the most pathetic team we've played all playoffs. Diving, dirty scrubs. 4-2 Rangers! Let's ****ing do this **** baby!

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
Lose this game and it's back to 0. Win this game and we're one win from knocking these ****ers out.

Yeah, all games are important, but this is a pivotal game. A loss swings the favor in Montreal's direction, a win puts us in a commanding lead. Game 4 of a 2-1 series is always a turning point type of game. Just finish them ASAP please.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Time to forget game 3 and move on.

Carcillo is out, Stepan probably out, and maybe Brassard as well. Who do you think will replace them?

I don't like this, if we lose game 4 we're back to page 1. Both of those great games we played in Montreal means nothing.

But hopefully the Habs treatment of Stepan, and the poor officiating by the league in game 3, will be a booster for the Rangers.

And the crowd must show up and help them. MSG was so lame and quiet, compared to Habs building.

This is where I keep wondering. I have watched every Rangers game primarily on CBC, and I can attest to hearing an awful lot of noise coming out the crowd last game.
I don't listen to NBC because I do not have to, and consider them second rate at producing hockey broadcasts.
Can anybody who was at MSG for Game 3 chime in here?

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
I was at Game 3. The Garden was louder than it usually is in the regular season but the atmosphere pales in comparison to what it used to be in the '90s during the playoffs. I also felt there was more energy in the building against the Devils in 2008 and 2012 postseason which makes sense considering our history against them.

There were some really loud "booos" directed towards the refs and Prust but it was like pulling teeth to get a voracious "Let's Go Rangers" chant going. The Bell Centre is one of the loudest arenas in the league so it's hard to compete with that.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
As frustrating as it is, gotta keep their heads on straight. Whistle to whistle. Head hunt in the fall.

Win the game. That's all that matters.

nsvoyageurs

Jun 5, 2012
NS Canada
Pat Leonard @PLeonardNYDN · 2h

I wasn't out there when it happened but apparently Therrien told Rangers assistants watching #Habs practice to get lost

FYI there is no rule against other team watching practices. #NHL clubs do it all the time, from my experience anyway

Therrien says a "gentleman agreement" exists that coaches/GMs will not attend practices on days between games

Rangers say Bergevin & Sather spoke after practice and Bergevin admitted he had never communicated such an agreement to Rangers

Rangers say they absolutely would have honored such a gentleman's agreement if they had known

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad