GDT: Game 4 | Calgary Flames @ Columbus | 7 PM EST - May the Fifth Line Be With You!

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
What a weird game: our back up with an excellent game and the 4th line carrying the offense.

Also, another game when we take a 2 goal lead and absolutely turtle in the third

Looks like Fantilli vs Carlsson on Tuesday

And we will finally play a road game on Thursday

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Overall a great game. Yeah Calgary's tired, but still. Gotta take our wins. I thought this was our least turtleing game in the end. Acceptable turtleing.

Also Fantilli's best game. Possibly Johnny's best game, even if not great or good yet. Laine with a good game - or rather good shots, just nothing to show for it.

4th line great today. Martin fantastic (scrambling a few times but our defense bailed him out or Calgary just couldn't put it in). Maybe better for Elvis' mental health that Martin didn't get a shutout, lol. :D

Just gotta hope Werenski, Martin, and Laine are all alright, especially those last two looked pretty awkward.

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
And 2 secods to go in the game... well I hope Laine is OK, looked like he probably is but always a risk of concussion with that kind of stuff.

Anyway good effort, big win, I feel like getting rewarded for playing a decent game does good to the team. Through first 2 periods even without the posts felt like Jackets had the more dangerous chances.

Seedtype

Aug 16, 2009
Ohio?!?!
Well I hope Werenski, Martin and Laine are okay man. A lot of concerning stuff towards the end of of the game.

I know tomorrow is the second of a back to back, but maybe just playing more will get them moving the puck better but we'll see.

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Nice game. Congrats to Martin. He was really good. WIll be interesting to see if they bring the same kind of effort tomorrow.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
That guy was bush league bull shit. I’m glad Gudbranson beat the shit out of him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad