GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
I hope the Bruins just throttle us this period. May as well just get dominated

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
No doubt Boston has a hand in it but why can’t we shut them down instead of them always shutting us down. Why are we never the better team. Isn’t that what they have been working for the last 8 years.

I know people are just going to blame the forwards, but I think having 1 offensive D is a lot of it too.

You are running 3-on-5s every time you get the puck.

Our D has to be the least mobile and most defensive-minded out of any playoff team, and this includes the NYI.

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
love how fans and media are just sick and tired of this team and are ripping em
there was a huge paradigm shift before this playoffs began.

The usual course with Leafs fans here is that they get depressed about the team but then after a spectacular regular season they get super excited as soon as the playoffs begin. This year, there was hesitancy and an expectation of more of the same to come when the playoffs started and almost none of the same excitement.. Even in the regular season people were doubting they would make the playoffs. This is the first time I saw this attitude in fans with this core.

torontoblood

Proud Member of Leafs Nation
May 27, 2021
I feel robbed winning the tickets and just paying concession prices. Lol
There are People out there who gave away their rent money for the next month to scalpers in return of overpriced tickets, only to see live crap tonight. I hope they won’t be homeless in May.

Reactions: Leterman

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I think it's good that they wasted a few more years to see if the thing would turn around. This group doesn't deserve that "what if they stayed together" mystique.

Nuke that core with no regrets.

Amen.

They failed. Period. No bullshit anymore, they have failed.

Time to try something new. Too bad they can't do all that much.

Arzak

Mar 27, 2019
The "coddling" culture that was created by dubas after Lou left has created this

If Leafs get swept but they put it all out there I guaranteee no Leafs fan would be angry (with a few exceptions)

they are losing because they are not leaving everything out there. And coach is being a moron

how many times have people called out Marner for the post season now? I mean if the message hasn't sunk in for him then its pretty obvious what the issue is....

The message was heard loud and clear. The media are very mean to Mitch, Mitch does not like that.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I wish i could read what Keefe is doing here. Hoping Woll gets hot and plays him game 5? Or getting Sammy away from this mess and this crowd and getting his mind focused on game 5.. I truly don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad