GDT: Game 4: 10/19 - New York Rangers vs Nashville Predators - 7pm ET, MSG (Machinehead vs Icecream girl edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Nashville moving their feet, Rangers mostly gliding, its really that simple. I could mark most of the NYR this 3rd period.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Please don’t complain about the called back goals. We didn’t play well enough to earn a W in any of the instances where these calls mattered. This roster is fundamentally flawed, the mentality in the room - built upon the “leaders” we currently have - is flawed. The skill mix is flawed. Without Laf and/or KK becoming the type of impact players who demand 7M+ off of their ELC, this core and this group wins absolutely nothing. That’s passed already so… we already know how the rest goes. We really may as well begin a new rebuild already. Sounds utterly ridiculous but we clearly failed. This group is just not getting it done. I know “anything can happen” when you make the playoffs, but I think we all know the truth deep down already.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
For all the talk of KK breaking out, he's almost been the most invisible player in every game

He’s been abysmal

Give the kids a chance give the kids a chance. They don’t produce. They try they don’t produce. Panarin could show up forget his skates he’d fall backwards into a 2 pt night. Kakko and laf? Pulling teeth for an assist.

Everyone that complained about Kane on one hip he had 6 pts in that 7 game series.

If kakko did that it would be the first time ever and we’d be thrilled

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
They have already given away 4 points to teams they should have wiped the floor with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad