Rupp-Konopka-Mitchell

Suter-Brodin
Clark-Gilbert
Stoner-Spurgeon

Backstrom

Last edited:

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Lines are not completly accurate. Nikitin is most likely out, Erixon in. Dubinsky is questionable. Comeau is most likely in.

Edit to the edit. Golo for Erixon.

Last edited:

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Lines are not completly accurate. Nikitin is most likely out, Erixon in. Dubinsky is questionable. Comeau is most likely in.

Edit to the edit. Golo for Erixon.

Is the Umby-Johan-Gaby line something you expect, or have heard will happen, or something you just wish for?

And can you disclose that in the OP, I always read the lines in the OP and wonder where the info comes from.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Is the Umby-Johan-Gaby line something you expect, or have heard will happen, or something you just wish for?

And can you disclose that in the OP, I always read the lines in the OP and wonder where the info comes from.

I have edited the lines from today's Dispatch, The lines you are referring to, I copied from the last GDT. Sorry for any confusion.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
“@RobMixer: Todd Richards said #CBJ will make a decision on Nikitin and Dubinsky after the pre-game warmup.”

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Well the playoff pressure is just about off, which means we should see RJ check in for the season to pad the stats in the near future.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
I have edited the lines from today's Dispatch, The lines you are referring to, I copied from the last GDT. Sorry for any confusion.

This is why I stopped making GDTs. This is not directed at Major, but it gets on my nerves that some have to nit pick these threads when they never take the time to make one themselves.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
This is why I stopped making GDTs. This is not directed at Major, but it gets on my nerves that some have to nit pick these threads when they never take the time to make one themselves.

This was my first attempt at making one. I kept looking for today's GDT, and figured why not give it a try. I know the usuals probably get tired of making them.

major major

Feb 18, 2013

I definitely appreciate people making the threads. I just want it to be disclosed whether the lines are coming from the Dispatch, or the other days OP, or Rob Mixer, or are just placeholders until more info comes in.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
NBC announcers for today's Blue-Detroit game were very complimentary about the Jackets. Said Minny will have a tough game today as no one wants to play the Jackets at home. Announcers also complimented Todd Richards and staff for engineering CBJ turn around.

Karl

Feb 4, 2005
The State of Hockey
Hello ladies and gentleman. Coming in peace. Just wanted to inform you on the updated Wild lines for your information.

Pominville – Koivu – Parise
Coyle – Brodziak – Clutterbuck
Bouchard – Granlund – Setoguchi
Rupp – Konopka – Mitchell

Brodin – Suter
Spurgeon – Stoner
Falk – Prosser

Backstrom
Kuemper

Just want to say it is great to see your team making a playoff push. Glad to see Gaborik went to a team where he can show off his skills, will always be one of my favorite Wild players. As you can tell anytime the guy touches the puck and goes on a breakaway you automatically rise from your seat. Oh and Bobrovsky is scary good. Good luck and hoping for no injuries.

Also I am quite surprised at the job Todd Richards is doing. He didn't get a fair shake in Minnesota because we were still rebuilding from our old GM's mess, glad to see him doing well.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Biggest game of the year thus far, tonight. A regulation win gets the Jackets within 2 points of Detroit, with a game at hand, for the final playoff spot - and just three points back of Minnesota for seventh. Win this game, and we're on the inside track with 9 games to go. Lose it, and we can probably start tuning up the band.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Biggest game of the year thus far, tonight. A regulation win gets the Jackets within 2 points of Detroit, with a game at hand, for the final playoff spot - and just three points back of Minnesota for seventh. Win this game, and we're on the inside track with 9 games to go. Lose it, and we can probably start tuning up the band.

:handclap: Very true. Lets get it done

major major

Feb 18, 2013

Correction: after tonight, both Detroit and Columbus will have 9 games left.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad