Game #39: Kings vs. Predators - 12/28/13 - Regulation Loss, 3-2

KingKopitar11*

Let's make some trades. Getting real tired of your **** Lewis.

Keep Quick and Jones tandem.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Going to lose twenty more , on to the next game . Can't play that sloppy against Chicago , Kings have a lot of practice needed.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
The Kings didn't really seem too concerned about trying to win the game, so I'm not going to be concerned about it either. I can't care more than the players.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
This is the second game Scrivens has lost for the Kings in the last minute of play. He did this against the Flames too. The guy is good to allow a weak goal in every appearance.

Arrhizal

May 4, 2012
Slovenia
The players did a complete ****job of clearing the puck too. Two guys were next to him and he still managed to make the shot.

KingKopitar11*

Wow is Scrivens sloppy or what. He was all over the play and out of control

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
The Kings didn't really seem too concerned about trying to win the game, so I'm not going to be concerned about it either. I can't care more than the players.

I agree lots of mental mistakes, looked like the players mailed it in after tying it up in the second. Probably have Chicago on thier mind

MynameisKing

Sep 29, 2010
GB
That's two in a row we lose in the same fashion to this team. Gotta put teams away! That's the bottom line.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
They might have deserved this loss, but i'd love to see the video of it actually crossing the line...

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
Bad call as the overhead shows, but an even worse goal. This is what I was expecting when Quick went down, the magic carpet ride is over.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Lewis has to be sat or used very sparingly. He was out of position most of the night. Good thing we sent down Vey too. We are a better team when we play with better players. Not that this is where we are today but DS was called out for his favoritism of vets in Cal to his detriment and some say it was what cost the Phlegm's their cup when he was coaching.

DS is as good a coach as there comes but we need to go right back to our winning line up and move on.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
It's frustrating losing against all these weak teams. Kings like looking down on weak opponents.

It's time for Lewis to go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad