GDT: Game 38: Avs @ Flames | Wednesday, January 4th, 8pm MT | Group Therapy Here

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I knew there was something else I'd noticed that I wanted to mention. I didn't see anyone else post about it during the game. After the second goal Beauchemin was consoling Pickard. It was genuinely sad.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Colborne always has been a bum. Avs got suckered in by him having a career year for Calgary. You don't buy high on players like Joe Colborne. There is a reason he can't stick with a team. His act grows old real fast.

The thing is, the Avs really aren't even using him and his best attribute. They did in the very first game, got him in front of the net and he got a hatty. Since then, I haven't seen them use him as a net front presence at all.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
The thing is, the Avs really aren't even using him and his best attribute. They did in the very first game, got him in front of the net and he got a hatty. Since then, I haven't seen them use him as a net front presence at all.

Yep... I know he hasn't earned it, but stick him with Mikko and MacK. Then, have him plant his ass right in front... occasionally go behind the net to dig it out. He would produce in that role, and won't hurt that line because the other two are good enough together to keep that from happening.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad