GDT: Game 35 - Minnesota Wild @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, December 27th, 2022 - 7:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Soooooo.........my first game I've been able to listen in awhile ( I can't get a Winnipeg VPN address so I'm blocked from the local feed which redirects me to the Juniors Austrian game), so listening to CJOB

I'm currently making varenyky and drinking Crown Royal Northern Harvest. Feeling very Canadian! But am very disappointed with how this game is playing out. If they lose this one, Jets are in a slump. Really hoping they turn it around in the third!
Yeah it’s been a bit tough. Playing well though overall but need to find the end of the net

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Wish I'd never Googled the draft selection and saw that we took Harkins one pick before Greenway...
And if you compare Greenway to some later picks you could see him as a failed pick as well. Harkins has more points than Greenway this season.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
wheeler has 26 points in 29 games, it is a major loss when you already have ehlers and now perfetti go down

Yup, we have one line that is a threat to score right now. The other lines are all AHL quality, Wheeler is a massive loss as is Cole and Fly. It compounds after a while, we have too kuch talent on the shelf.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Colorado has similar injuries upfront as the Jets, they have managed to hang around .500 hockey or slightly above even with those injuries, they have managed to do so by winning games 1-0, 2-1, or 3-2 OT type low scoring events. Tough to do when your goalie spots the other team 1 or 2 free goals in the first period. Happened both in the Washington game and then again this game.

Fatdrunk

Better Luck Next Year
Feb 1, 2019
Yup, we have one line that is a threat to score right now. The other lines are all AHL quality, Wheeler is a massive loss as is Cole and Fly. It compounds after a while, we have too kuch talent on the shelf.
Fetts and Fly are overrated

Ggg99

Sep 17, 2018
Time for super Scheif to step up and pot a couple in the third. Or done like plum pudding.

C9815924-8D14-4002-A85F-B2C80CC4D020.gif

AlaskaJet

Retrieves pucks and ducks
Sep 29, 2017
Olympia, Washington (from Ft. Garry)
I’ve seen the Jets play excellent positional hockey with instant passing…just not tonight..
Waves are crashing outside my houseboat and a super high tide just happened here in Olympia flooding parts of downtown..
But not like Ft Rouge in 1950!
Gotta get out on the dock to tighten my lines..
See if somebody can do the same for our team..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad