GDT: Game 35: Columbus at Minnesota | 12/31 6PM

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Players that are still underrated in Columbus: Saad, Hartnell, Foligno, Savard.

Some of those awesome young players you were praising were drafted by that bad pervious mgmt you were complaining about.

Howson's first picks are peaking now (Atkinson, Calvert, Savard).

Howson's late year picks are just starting their NHL careers (Anderson, Sedlak, Forsberg, Jenner, Murray)

Excellent point: Howson's picks have certainly come to fruition in this FO - I'm sure you are willing to give JK credit for managing them and making sure that the organization is developing them eh? My major beef goes back to PGMDM - he switched the buildout perspective, like he changed annual Marketing slogans. First he wanted overagers and europeans (Goal out with Tugger & Denis), then he was going to get free agents for the blue line, first he was going to go slow, then he was going to try and win - settling into mediocraty 60 - 75 pts a season.

Missed on the generational players of our lifetime Crosby, Ovechkin, Malkin, and the core foundational players like Toews, Kane, Stamkos, Tavares, Doughty

Hockey is a 23 man roster - and unlike some other sports each of those 23 are important cogs. We don't have the stars, bue we certainly have pieces that fit together.

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
I can't recommend the fox sports go app enough.

I was at a party themed for the amateur team that plays in Columbus. They had like 4tvs all the same game. As everyone watched that **** show I chilled with my phone watching crystal clear no lag cbj dominance eating pork and sauerkraut sipping my short north IPA

I second this. Being a fan of that amateur team, I was actually at the game and the trusty Fox Sports Go app worked perfectly in the stadium....even with cellular.

My CBJ chant as we left wasn't quite as well received as I had hoped, though I did get some smiles.

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Congratulations on an amazing run!

Hey Columbus fans!

Sens fan here in peace. I just wanted to say that the Blue Jackets for years now have been probably my 2nd favourite American team (just behind Chicago), and I'm so happy to see them go on this amazing run. Speaking as a fan that watched the Sens history-making run to the playoffs a couple of years ago, this run for your team is bringing back some memories of that.

I hope you keep winning and set the NHL record (but if you don't mind, stop winning for a while after that, you are a conference rival after all LOL).

Cheers!

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Wild fan here. I was at the game last night....Columbus was the better team and deserved the win. Very deep and solid all around.....Good luck and hope we meet again....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad