Scratches
Prosser

Injured
Bartley

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Despite late night negotiations with Meyers Jewelers, we were unable to secure a sponsor. Sorry Socks.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
No idea what the score may look like, it's all on Bob's and Dubnyk's heads.

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
Hannikainen isn't our roster right now. He is scored a goal for Monsters in their last game.
About this game.I predict our winning streak is over.If this will be home game, i'll predict our win, but on the road...

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
why-I-love-streaking-goal-setting-tips.png

Makes for exciting games

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
It's just one game out of 82, but then again there's a lot of history riding on this one.

All I can say is

THISGONBGUD.gif

Any point that we get out of this one would be greatly appreciated *wink*

Last edited:

WashedUp

Mar 28, 2014
All streaks end eventually....... Wild at home will be tough, I think they'll win it, hope I'm wrong...

imderekpoe

Mar 22, 2009
Dublin, OH
Bad news - On Nov 26 my wife and I were in Charleston to visit my daughter. As is our tradition, we went to a local bar and to watch the OSU game. Tonight we're back in Charleston and will be going to a local bar and watching the OSU game.

Good news - We are going to a different bar tonight!

CBJ win 4-2.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
The big game that will captivate all of Columbus is in St. Paul, MN today and it should be a great one. I also heard there's a college football game being played at roughly the same time - not sure of the combatants in that one.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
JacketsWIN!JacketsWIN!JacketsWIN!!!

4-2, boys in Blue & the Buckeyes roll Clemson 34 - 23

I may be dreaming folks but please don't wake me up!! I'm walking on sunshine and don't it feel good!

Saad, Cam, Zach and Hartzy all pot goals tonight.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
What type of odds could one have gotten in October of a Jackets/Wild game with the CBJ on a 14 game winning streak and the Wild on a 12 game streak?

I have a feeling they would have made the odds of Trump as President in June of 2015 look pedestrian.

As for the game. Not critical. Just enjoyable.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Hannikainen isn't our roster right now. He is scored a goal for Monsters in their last game.
About this game.I predict our winning streak is over.If this will be home game, i'll predict our win, but on the road...

Not that he will play but the Monster's Facebook page and website is reporting that he was recalled again for today.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
No way we win 15 in a row, right? We usually play the Wild pretty evenly, this one could go either way.

I'll take another 7-1 beatdown though.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Wild fan here. Just to let you know the level of interest in today's game....I just paid over $500 for two tickets in the upper deck.

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
Not that he will play but the Monster's Facebook page and website is reporting that he was recalled again for today.
I've seen on twitter Hannikainen was recalled again. But at the time it was definitely after my post and especially after Sam makes this GDT. Apparently Sam already when it's knew.

Happy New Year everyone:handclap:

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Really excited to watch this. Even though not nationally broadcast, I feel a lot of eyes will be on this game. Hopefully we look good!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad