Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
l'VE PERFECTED TlME TRAVEL!!

MV5BOTYwOTIzNDMyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTMyODY2ODE@._V1._SX100_SY140_.jpg

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Woohoo hoooooo!!!!!

Regardless of what I read here, I thought they played very well, certainly well enough to deserve the win.
They were still 13irsty for it.

Very happy for Bobrovsky, that's big for him to finally get a win against the Bruins.

The things that make me disagree with some of this post is they lost most board battles tonight and were severely outshot They have trouble when they lets teams beat them along the walls Boston has done it in every game against them and Montreal did it in the 3rd period last game That said they found a way to win Yes Bob was great when they needed it Very happy

Miggus

Feb 8, 2011
He's been interviewed several times as a first star.

I see. I haven't stuck around for the post game ceremonies and interviews much before for some reason :sarcasm: Though I was under the impression that Sergei didn't speak much English, don't know where I've gotten that misconception.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
I see. I haven't stuck around for the post game ceremonies and interviews much before for some reason :sarcasm: Though I was under the impression that Sergei didn't speak much English, don't know where I've gotten that misconception.

When he first got here his English was not good, but every year it has improved to where he is comfortable doing interviews.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things

I don't think he spoke it well when he got here but he's (obviously) improved quite a bit.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
The things that make me disagree with some of this post is they lost most board battles tonight and were severely outshot They have trouble when they lets teams beat them along the walls Boston has done it in every game against them and Montreal did it in the 3rd period last game That said they found a way to win Yes Bob was great when they needed it Very happy

Agree to disagree, but it's all good because we're both fans of the best team in the NHL right now.
*high five*

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
I know we got doubled up on shots, I know we let a three goal lead get away and you just can't do that. But I love this team. That is the team I have been waiting for since they talked of relocating the Whalers. That is the team that can take this city to new heights. If the team can mature, and handle this winning they are about to ignite the night.. and I'm anticipating them blowing the frickin roof off the joint!!

LetsGOJackets!!! CBJ CBJ!!!!

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
If we can play like crap and still get a win, it's a good thing - and long as we don't test that theory too often.

Well......4 of CBJ's last 5 (VAN, LA, MON & BOS) would be considered "coin flips" by the Ryan Lambert's of the hockey world ;)

But, CBJ aren't under the radar anymore...so these teams will come at the CBJ....they want to kill the streak.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Well......4 of CBJ's last 5 (VAN, LA, MON & BOS) would be considered "coin flips" by the Ryan Lambert's of the hockey world ;)

But, CBJ aren't under the radar anymore...so these teams will come at the CBJ....they want to kill the streak.

I also see it that when we get up a couple of goals, they other team bears down because they're afraid of getting run out of the building Ala Montreal, Pittsburgh, St. Louis...

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
Interesting game. Agree with most of the sentiment here, Jackets just weren't making the simple, smart plays for 50 minutes of that game. Neutral zone play (or lack thereof) was a sight to behold. But good teams just win, baby.

I think we'll see other teams taking notes on how Boston's PK played us tonight. Sure we still got a PPG, but they were really adamant about making Foligno play from behind the net instead of the endline. Made it really difficult for us to get him the puck. I'd say about 40% of our PP success has come from that 10-->71--->13 passing play and teams are going to start taking it away whenever possible. Luckily for us we still have this Werenski kid back there who knows a thing or two about running the unit :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad