Khudobin

Scratches
Acciari, Morrow, Schaller

Injured
Beleskey, Liles

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
Seems like a good time for a three point game from #8. A goal and two assists sounds about right. That would pump up the Calder discussion.

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
To retool and make the play-offs is an ambitious goal but quite possible. Patrice Bergeron and Brad Marchand were World Cup heroes on the best line on the planet. This season they seek to raise a 20-year-old linemate's game to superior heights. David Backes already has answered the bell, showing with actions rather than words that accountability begins with heart that shows right through the spoked beef.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Thus continues stretch of tough games.... although this one's different, because the B's might be in their heads because of 2 losses to them already.
Last 2 losses proved they could keep up with skill and hard work.
This one would be a huge mental win.

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
One thing I believe is overlooked in our season this year is how disciplined we are in taking fewer penalties. We're near the bottom in minutes per game and are almost 4 minutes fewer this year versus last.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Since Jones came back from his injury, we haven't given up more than 3 goals in a game, and we've only given up 3 goals 3 times.

And of course as I say that, it will end tonight. 4-2 Bruins, Saad and Savard with goals.

Go Jackets!

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
Tough matchup for us, I think for 2 reasons. Boston is strong up front and we have trouble with their physicality. At the other end, their D corp moves the puck well enough to negate much of our forecheck.

We have to use our speed trump card in this game.

The boys have to learn to beat this team. Let's see if they can figure it out tonight.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
This will be a tough one. Boston always plays us hard. This is a better team than the one we were when we lost to them earlier in the season but we can't take them lightly. They're good and they're going to want to end our streak.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
No issue getting refocused for this opponent. First game was the first game for a bunch of new players getting used to each other. What advantages that weren't negated by the Bruins in game 2 were negated was bad ice (slowing our speed, sloppier passing). My biggest concern tonight is rust.

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Last day in Michigan before heading back to CBJ country. Will be watching on NHL.TV. Love to see that Nationwide will be packed tonight with CBJ faithful and a couple Broons fans.

I will not doubt that this team will continue to win until they don't. Boston has beat them twice but has not seen the relentless style they have been playing since the early season stumbles. Thinking this will be a hard checking, low scoring game.

We want 13.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Got invited to the game and I'm in club level for the first time ever. Go us

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Just curious…the Bruins flew in this morning and are leaving after the game. Where do they go after their morning skate? Do they just lounge around the arena? Sightsee?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad