GDT: Game 33: Anaheim Ducks vs Seattle Kraken, 5pm PT, BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
Man, imagine we ever had a fully healthy lineup with a full training camp under the collective belts. We could be a legit PO team already, but these f***ing injuries...damn.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Man, imagine we ever had a fully healthy lineup with a full training camp under the collective belts. We could be a legit PO team already, but these f***ing injuries...damn.

I dunno. We have too many rookies, which includes head coach Cronin.

Cronin still needs to instill playing 60 minutes, minimum, every game. Carlsson still needs physical and endurance development. LaCombe and Minty are getting baptized to the NHL play. Luneau is side project for the future. Dostal had a wicked October in a good way, a wicked November in a bad way, and now we're trying to build some positive wickedness in Dec. Groulx is still trying to find footing into the lineup.

Injuries are a part of the game and even more so in the playoffs. We are lacking tremendous depth at forward and defense this season. There are a plethora of full season first time pros at the NHL level at forward, defense, and goalie. It's been a slow grind for many forwards and D Zellweger defensively as well as being risk averse offensively.

That doesn't include the rough season for last year's top two Ducks scorers, Terry and Zegras. Nor does it include a PP that's reliant on individuals being hot rather than cultivating specific offensive sets. And there are the superfluous amount of penalties we take that would make Oprah blush twice over any Christmas episode.

No need to buttercup yourself with lofty expectations that even Icarus couldn't reach. Verbeek projects a potential playoff run in two years.

Reactions: snowave

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
how many games have carlsson-zegras-drysdale-mctavish all been healthy for? like two?

so frustrating

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
So now Zegras can help me cope with no Leo, lol. I don’t expect a lot from Z missing all this time but if he can get a lucky goal, and get a win, will be happy. The Leo time-line is not really bad at all.

Reactions: branmuffin17

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Has anyone on here ever been to the impact club? I’ve been in it during a concert when it wasn’t open so I’ve seen the inside but never been in it during a game.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Also I have no idea if you guys already know this but the Brewery X patio area is now open to all guests (you only need the separate Brewery X ticket for the indoor part now), this started last game

That’s good to know, I usually hang out outside by the fire pit anyway. Costs me like 60 dollars just to get into there. You can also order food from the outside bar.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
1703377721028.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad