GDT: [Game #32] Dallas Stars @ Carolina Hurricanes - 6:00 PM CT (BSSWX)

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
oh well, benn mistake.. nbd tho.. oops 1 pt earned regardless

so close through most of OT tho

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
OT exposes how slow so many Stars forwards are. Benn and Marchment out there together became a quick 2 on 1 against.
That shit happens almost every OT loss this season. Can't have 2 slow players out there at a time, you just can't. DeBoer just can't figure that out I guess, even Bowness knew that shit. Robo + Pavs, Benn + Marchment, Suter + anybody, etc

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Good point. OT sort of exposes how most of the Stars better forwards aren't that great at skating. Dunno how that worked last year . OT lineups often seem pretty wierd. It's not THAT important but during a break the coaching staff should maybe take a few minutes to figure out better OT lineups

Last edited:

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
Good point. OT sort of exposes how most of the Stars better forwards aren't that great at skating. Dunno how that worked last year . OT lineups often seem pretty wierd. It's not THAT important but during a break the coaching staff should maybe take a few minutes to figure out better OT lineups
Bowness was smart about OT and used Hintz every other shift.

Even Gurianov would be a good choice for OT funny enough.

jballa95

Aug 18, 2013
Good point.

I am occasionally forced to watch non-Stars broadcasts this year, and Carolina's was, by far, the worst yet.

Reactions: Kcb12345

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Good point.

I am occasionally forced to watch non-Stars broadcasts this year, and Carolina's was, by far, the worst yet.

Since Forslund left for Seattle the Canes broadcast has become really bad.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Good point.

Haha I only watched a total of 5 minutes of the game, just tuning in here and there, and every time I tuned in they were bitching about officiating. I think at one point they were bitching about a call in a previous game.

jballa95

Aug 18, 2013
Haha I only watched a total of 5 minutes of the game, just tuning in here and there, and every time I tuned in they were bitching about officiating. I think at one point they were bitching about a call in a previous game.
I just found the entire broadcast irritating to listen to/watch. They also did little to no research on the Stars outside of "Robertson is good."

I've enjoyed most of the non-Stars broadcasts I've watched this season as they provide a fresh take on the game and the Stars. But last night was not one of them.

Reactions: Kipper 17

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Hungover from last night, so just saw the highlights. Seems like the rest of the game was still a mess, but they managed to squeeze out a point.

Reactions: Smelling Salt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad