GDT: Game 32 - BUF vs. PHI at 7 PM ET on MSG-B and WGR

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
Staying up for this one. Want to experience the winning streak and also watch a bit of good yound PMD in Provirov and the Ghost. Think we can beat Philly quite easily. Hope Kane is not back with Jack cause Housley..

We can’t beat any team “quite easily”.

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
These next 5 games are important. They are against fringe playoff contenders. These are the games they have to win and not give up any loser points since if there in any chance of making the playoffs, these are the teams they are competing against.

Reactions: sabremike

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I could've had a friend's ticket for this game but I literally didn't feel like making a 5 hour trip each way via 4 different train lines to see this team. I really hate this current team more than any others since I became a fan on April 14th, 1997. The horrible tank team at least tried (in fact they tried so hard they nearly avoided the league basement), this team just fills me with rage and disgust.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
I could've had a friend's ticket for this game but I literally didn't feel like making a 5 hour trip each way via 4 different train lines to see this team. I really hate this current team more than any others since I became a fan on April 14th, 1997. The horrible tank team at least tried (in fact they tried so hard they nearly avoided the league basement), this team just fills me with rage and disgust.
I think it's amazing that you have an exact date for when you became a fan. My relationship with the team built slowly over time. It's had it's ups and downs, but I'd say their a keeper.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
These next 5 games are important. They are against fringe playoff contenders. These are the games they have to win and not give up any loser points since if there in any chance of making the playoffs, these are the teams they are competing against.

If Buffalo won 6 games in a row and the teams in front of them all lost 6 games in a row they still wouldn't be in the playoffs.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I think it's amazing that you have an exact date for when you became a fan. My relationship with the team built slowly over time. It's had it's ups and downs, but I'd say their a keeper.
I remember the exact date because on April 13th, 1997 my beloved Whalers played their final game and I decided to become a Sabres fan (in part because of Nolan. Of course he was basically sacked weeks later but I stuck with the team). I probably would've ended up an Islanders fan but at the last ever Whalers road game at the Coliseum their fans mocked and taunted the Whalers fans who were there. I hated them for many years after and it wasn't until Tavares that I really forgave them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad