GDT: Game 32 - BUF vs. PHI at 7 PM ET on MSG-B and WGR

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Eichel hasn't really played poorly tonight. Don't understand the criticism.

The whole team has been bad for half of the game.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
I only watched the first where I thought we played well

Clearly did not remain that way

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Bummer of a loss. Have to be better in the 2nd, but I like the effort in the third. Philly managed to play typical 90s Philly hockey and clog up the neutral zone. Kind of sheepish but they got the job done.

Excited to see how we look tomorrow.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Pouliot was really bad that entire game. Totally killed Eichel’s line (not that he was great either).

Reactions: slip

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
If Kane pots one of those glorious opportunities early on it's a whole different game.

Reinhart's open net, Jack hitting the post. The scorers need to score. If ONE guy (and not even one of the "top 6" guys) is all the forwards playing with intensity tonight, it's going to be a long, long night.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
Reinhart's open net, Jack hitting the post. The scorers need to score. If ONE guy (and not even one of the "top 6" guys) is all the forwards playing with intensity tonight, it's going to be a long, long night.
Agreed. The silver lining is that we're starting to get these high danger chances more, which wasn't happening at all through the first 20-25 games. Honestly, we've improved a lot, despite the D being abysmal.

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
Can't expect much success when you get **** all production from your TWO second overall draft picks in their 3rd NHL seasons.

Effort was there tonight.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
If Kane pots one of those glorious opportunities early on it's a whole different game.
Maybe, not sure that makes the game open up or more entertaining. That's Kane's game though and we'll regularly complain about it, even if we accept his warts. Volume shooter/chances, so he'll score more than enough. End of the day, other scorers need to contribute regularly without getting into their non-existent depth and defense scoring. Nowhere near enough scoring chances are created from where I'm sitting.

Reactions: Chainshot and valet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad