GDT: Game 32: Anaheim Ducks vs Calgary Flames, 7pm PT, BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
It’s going to cost us at least a penalty/game but I need Zegras back ASAP to voice our collective frustration to the refs

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Hustling is only going to take us so far. We aren’t going to turn things around until we have a team that plays with more sandpaper and camaraderie. This isn’t happening for a while with our prospects several years away from physical maturity. We are going to see a lot of these bad execution games where we just float around on the outside, but if we played the body with more authority that is how we can overcome an off game by forcing bounces. What an embarrassment.

Doothpick

9-1
Sep 15, 2008
Man I’m sorry this is the one you watched. I’ve watched most and this was one of the worst.

Horrible effort. Games like this aren’t going to help the attendance problems
Felt like a horrible car crash you just couldn't stop watching. Then again I'm not that invested to watching the team anymore as I used to be, because like the players in the team (it seems like it atleast) I'm used to constantly losing so it's okay. Thing that bugs me are the injuries that keep piling on. Not good for the development of the young guys and the overall morale when you're not just losing, but also getting banged up.

We always have that early season excitement though. Those games were the most fun in years, but I guess it's now back to the usual suffering rest of the way. Man I hate rebuilding, but it's the only way back up I guess. Cheers for anyone getting through these games.

Reactions: Henrique Iglesias

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Not sure how much more shit I can take. At some point you just have to step back and remove yourself cause it’s too infuriating and for what at the end of the day. I dunno I’m just so pissed
I was pissed off I just yelled at my 8 year old son.. apologized to him afterwords. He was bugging me right after the carlsson Injury. I lost my cool.

SoCal Dreaming

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2020
What a frustrating game to watch. Hope Leo is back sooner than how it looks.

Fowler need to simplify his game. Feels like he can’t decide what to do so he makes bad decision when pressured. That’s why he stays behind the net for so long.

JohnnyDrama

Oct 4, 2017
I was pissed off I just yelled at my 8 year old son.. apologized to him afterwords. He was bugging me right after the carlsson Injury. I lost my cool.
Yea that’s what I mean, these guys aren’t worth yelling at your son over. Not that any team would but specifically not these guys

Reactions: duckaroosky
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Finland
    Austria vs Finland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,377.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Kazakhstan