JAKE DEBRUSK-DAVID KREJCI-ANDERS BJORK
DANTON HEINEN-RILEY NASH-DAVID BACKES
TIM SCHALLER-SEAN KURALY-NOEL ACCIARI

Chara-McAvoy
Postma - Carlo
Grzelcyk - Miller

Rask

Notes and Such:

“I like just moving my feet and jumping up in the play,” Capobianco said. “I think I’m going to try and carry my game up here and continue to do the same things I was doing well down there.

“It’s huge,” Coyotes coach Rick Tocchet said of Tuesday’s practice time. “(Practice) is huge, video is great and the game is the best, but you’ve got to have reps in practice. I think young guys need practice more than anything. As much as they need physical reps, they need mental reps.

Arizona Coyotes relishing practice time as road trip begins in Boston

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Can we finally beat these guys, please? I think our last win vs. Boston came in that game in the Czech. Like what, 7 years ago?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Can we finally beat these guys, please? I think our last win vs. Boston came in that game in the Czech. Like what, 7 years ago?

Rask has Ryan Miller like numbers against the Coyotes.
But he's also had a rough season. Their backup Khubodin is the one who beat us last game and he's been playing very well this season.

Wonder which one we'll get.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Oh YES! Finally hockey is back. I hope being back to College ice gets Keller going again! That would be excellent for the team. Come on Yotes...show them what's up!

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
I'm sure Rinaldo will receive a warm welcome in Beantown tonight.

Reactions: Mosby

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Team is one day more rested, although three days instead of two probably isn't as big as advantage as two over one, as you sometimes see.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Cappo can't be any worse than KConn. Good luck and enjoy kid

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
upload_2017-12-7_16-34-15.png

Keller back with Stepan, Duke still in the lineup, no KConn. I can go with this. Wish we had a better guy on the LW than Rieder though. Perlini wasn't quite working with Stepan so I can see taking him off the line.

EDIT: Oh this is also Duke's 3rd game in a row, I'm declaring victory in the totally meaningless Free Duclair Movement.

Reactions: Murf

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Merkley at RW and moving Keller to LW is starting to make more and more sense with Strome back up and the way the lines are shaking out. Merley with Strome and Fisch replacing Rieder on that line.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I think we need to fully integrate Strome (or send him back) before considering calling up another Rookie.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Excited to see Copacabana get an opportunity. Hopefully he sticks so we never have to see KConn again.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
View attachment 86897

Keller back with Stepan, Duke still in the lineup, no KConn. I can go with this. Wish we had a better guy on the LW than Rieder though. Perlini wasn't quite working with Stepan so I can see taking him off the line.

EDIT: Oh this is also Duke's 3rd game in a row, I'm declaring victory in the totally meaningless Free Duclair Movement.

But you cut Duke from the graphic. :P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad