GDT: Game 31: Columbus vs. New Jersey | 12/10 7PM EST

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
3119946ed750d25f0f.jpg

960079_709083055768594_373344505_n.jpg

(Photo shamelessly stolen from VintageColumbus' Facebook. Check out the page if you have even a mild interest in Columbus' history)

7:00 PM EST
Nationwide Arena
Columbus, Ohio

large.png

Lines
Zubrus-Zajac-Jagr
Brunner-Elias-Bernier
Boucher-Henrique-Ryder
Sestito-Loktionov-Janssen

Greene-Fayne
Gelinas-Merrill
Volchenkov-Zidlicky

Brodeur
Schneider

Inactive
Harrold, Josefson, Tendenby

Injured
Carter, Clowe, Gionta, Larsson, Salvador

large.png

Lines
Foligno-Johansen-Umberger
Calvert-Dubinsky-Atkinson
Jenner-Anisimov-Comeau
MacKenzie-Letestu-Tropp

Tyutin-Johnson
Nikitin-Prout
Murray-Savard

McElhinney
McKenna

Inactive
Erixon, Skille

Injured
Bobrovsky, Boll, Gaborik, Horton, Wisniewski​

InauguralCBJFan

Dec 1, 2013
Columbus
Got some more snow this morning so I predict Nationwide arena will be half as full as it normally is...which is half full.

Good game to go to if you have nothing to do tonight. Tickets should be cheap.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Seems a prime candidate for another 2-1 game; therefore it will be 5-3.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Jackets need to do a better job getting traffic in front of the net and pounding in some rebounds. Have a feeling the better-rested Devils hold the Jackets to about 20 shots and win 2-0. At least we get some free food.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
CMc in goal tonight

Shawn Mitchell ‏@smitchcd 38s
Coach Todd Richards said #CBJ plans to stick with same lineup as last night. McElhinney in net.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
2 big games vs teams we need to pass in the standings. Hopefully we have enough gas in the tank to play 60 strong minutes.

JacketsWin

Nov 30, 2010
Ohio
I thought the team played a pretty good game last night. Dominated in most facets except scoring and scoring chances, but that is what truely matters.

Media is not giving this team enough credit for the injuries they are attempting to overcome.

Lets see how Pittsburgh would do without Crosby, Malkin, Letang, and Fleury since that is the comparable to Gaborik, Horton, Wisniewski, and Bobrovsky.

Keep fighting and the wins will keep coming. Dont let up when the injured players come back.

I will be at this game tonight and hope to have more than 10,000 people with me.

Last edited:

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
I thought the team played a pretty good game last night. Dominated in most facets except scoring and scoring chances, but that is what truely matters.

Media is not giving this team enough credit for the injuries they are attempting to overcome.

Lets see how Pittsburgh would do without Crosby, Malkin, Letang, and Fleury since that is the comperable to Gaborik, Horton, Wisniewski, and Bobrovsky.

Keep fighting and the wins will keep coming. Dont let up when the injured players come back.

I will be at this game tonight and hope to have more than 10,000 people with me.

I agree, especially about the media. We are far more handicapped by injury atm than Pitt.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Now that I actually get to watch an entire game, I hope that the team will at least make this entertaining...

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Whelp, if the Devils take it to us this period, I'll find myself with two hours of free time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad