GDT: Game 31: Columbus vs. Calgary | 3/22 7:00 PM EDT

major major

Feb 18, 2013
hahahaha they played the cops theme after Bob made that save at the end! :laugh:

Bobrovsky is a renegade detective. The cops theme doesn't work the best for that. I think an old school detective movie / tv show theme would be better.

Seedtype

Aug 16, 2009
Ohio?!?!
Great game, great home stretch!:handclap:
I thought Mason should start tomorrow, but upon hearing that we don't play again until Tuesday... I say let Bob start again.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Who, besides RJ?

And how long have these lines or say certain combos of guys been playing together??

I've been a fan of RJ in past years, but a big detractor this season. So let me say this, RJ had a good game tonight. We need him to be good on this upcoming road trip.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
We just called up Collins, Johansen?

That would be my guess.

EDIT: Or...

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 31s

#CBJ recall Sean Collins from AHL Springfield. He'll join club in NASH. #CBJ C Brandon Dubinsky out indefinitely; Collins an extra for trip.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
I am predicting a flames beat down 5-1 Jackets

2CHHHHHAAAIIIIINNNNNZZZZZ calls it baby

tumblr_mhrwneBNrF1r9eu80o1_500.gif

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
Thank you boys for the most amazing homestand in team history! I love watching this team play every night. Are there stretches with lapses that almost cost us? Yes, but the guys always have found a way to fight through it and get their jive back. This culture is so different from any I can remember as a lifetime Jackets fan.

Let me just say this: I really appreciated the play of RJ Umberger tonight, just a pure workhorse and it was good to see him pass set up guys without turning it over like he has been so prone to doing this season.

Let me also say this: watching Adrian Aucoin attempt to play NHL hockey at age 39 is bad for one's health. I'm sure he's a great guy, but he just looks lost out there almost always. Please give the "A" to someone who deserves it, please and thank you.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Wow…. I was at this game but had seats in the shoot twice end…. Big mistake, I sort of missed the CBJ record of three goals in 75 seconds…. :)

I met Boll live on Fox after the game…. Awesome..

Here is a video that tells the CBJ story… The Jackets should play this at the games with some edits....

Last edited:

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
What is this strange warm feeling I keep having after hockey games?!? Is that... HAPPINESS?!? :amazed::laugh:

When Calgary tied the game I was concerned... there were a few shifts during that span where the CBJ broke down... But soon after the Jackets ran 3 goals in a row so quick I missed them....

Big win... one point over .500... It's getting close...

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
This road trip will make or break the team IMO. We got very comfy in C-Bus but our away record is godawful; 3-8-1.

If we can't overcome that... I just hope we can get into lottery range.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
This road trip will make or break the team IMO. We got very comfy in C-Bus but our away record is godawful; 3-8-1.

If we can't overcome that... I just hope we can get into lottery range.

The coming road trip is huge.... The Richard style of play is geared to winning on the road...

Anything can happen now....

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Congrats you guys totally deserved this one, just worked Calgary up and down the ice. Bob was great I will be cheering for you guys to make the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad