Bobrovsky
Mason

Inactive
Gillies​

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
twitter has made it out to be that he needed more hair gel and that a strand was out of place... #MoreNewsToFollow

Nikita Filatov

Jan 3, 2009
Columbus
5 goals scored for us.
If Bob is in he let's 1 in.
Mason gets a shutout if he plays but some calgary fan phones in some death threats.

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
I would be embarassed as a fan of this team if Calgary are the ones that end our streak when we've played with teams like Vancouver and Chicago. Go Jackets!

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
I would be embarassed as a fan of this team if Calgary are the ones that end our streak when we've played with teams like Vancouver and Chicago. Go Jackets!

If you've been a Jackets fan for more than a minute, you know that there's a loss to no team that should embarrass the fans unless the team plays without effort or emotion. A few good games in a row doesn't change that.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
2CHHHHAAAAIIIIIINNNNZZZZZ has been inserted into the Columbus line up, look out for a multi point point game.

colr.jpg

ernmorris

Jun 9, 2008
@Aportzline: #CBJ D John Moore and LW Colton Gillies are the healty scratches.

Anyone find it interesting that Moore is a healthy scratch and Prout remains in the lineup?
It makes sense to me that Aucoin is going back in since he has been out the last few games. Has Prout passed Moore on the depth chart? Who gets sent down when Wiz is healthy? Interesting stuff, right there.

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
If you've been a Jackets fan for more than a minute, you know that there's a loss to no team that should embarrass the fans unless the team plays without effort or emotion. A few good games in a row doesn't change that.

Ah, you are right I suppose, but how I wish it did change it.

ernmorris

Jun 9, 2008
Prout has earned it in my opinion, Moore hasn't played too poorly, but in my opinion, Prout has been the better option and deserves to play

I don't necessarily disagree. I just find it interesting.

I also find it interesting that Erixon is still playing and not Moore.

These are good problems to have...

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I think Prout is in because he has been somewhat of a physical presence on the back end while Moore was out. It'll be interesting to see how things play out over the next week though.

Skraut

Jul 31, 2006
Enter city here
I think Prout is in because he has been somewhat of a physical presence on the back end while Moore was out. It'll be interesting to see how things play out over the next week though.

Prout has also seemed to stabilize Nikki6 somewhat.

And Tyutin has actually seemed to control the Chaos of JJ

Speaking of which, I still want am embroidery machine so I can make a pair of hockey pants for my son. I want to put Tyutin on the back, and either Wiz or Johnson on the front.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Prout has also seemed to stabilize Nikki6 somewhat.

And Tyutin has actually seemed to control the Chaos of JJ

Speaking of which, I still want am embroidery machine so I can make a pair of hockey pants for my son. I want to put Tyutin on the back, and either Wiz or Johnson on the front.

I don't get...

Wait a minute.

You...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad