GDT: Game 30 - BUF vs. STL at 7 PM ET on MSG-B and WGR

Buttons85

RJ & Rayzor Fan Club
Jan 31, 2013
Austin, TX
No shoot out. No shoot out. No shoot out. No shoot out. No shoot out. No shoot out. No shoot out. No shoot out. No shoot out. No shoot out. No shoot out. No shoot out. No shoot out. No shoot out. No shoot out. No shoot out. No shoot out. No shoot out.
Wish granted

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Eichel is probably gonna be depressed for a week...

guy is already so down on himself. This will not help.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
It was an ugly end. Jack thought Kane was there for help so jack can peel off and pick up a trailer. Kane wasn't. It's only on Jack in the sense that he should know that Kane is an idiot by now. Tough luck on Lehner on the poke check, Teresenko didn't have a clean attempt at the puck.

Reactions: Der Jaeger

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
My stream was behind so I waited to post this.....

As soon as the time out was called, I figured the Sabres would ef it up somehow.

And they did.

Too bad. Very entertaining 3rd period. Probably one of their best games this season. And they still managed to find a way to lose it.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
So Kane had to foresee that Jack was going to leave the man he had covered in a 3 v, 3 situation? Puleeze guys.

darcyRegier

Mar 27, 2017
Very long sigh...but we had no business taking this game to OT so idk how mad I can really be

Seriously Evander what are you doing? Does he have that little on-ice awareness?? You're supposed cover for Eichs on that one smh

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Kane was supposed to drop low with Jack and Risto being up high. Shockingly he didn't and stood in no man's land by the blueline.

I really can not take much more of his stupid.

He has to go. Oh my lord he makes my head hurt watching all that skill and all that stupid all at once.

Reactions: Der Jaeger

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
So Kane had to foresee that Jack was going to leave the man he had covered in a 3 v, 3 situation? Puleeze guys.
It's pretty standard procedure for the man hanging back to pick up the guy moving in while the blue line guy releases after zone entry. There probably could have been better communication on the play, but Kane should also know.

Reactions: Chainshot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad