Post-Game Talk: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Winnipeg Jets - 8pm EST , MSG

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
CD8A7599-975C-4FAD-864F-950E9D3BB3AC.jpeg

1540806B-6E27-4D28-8E15-C89ED04A7180.jpeg

D3D27AA7-5331-4A18-A711-8F4C7372252B.jpeg

New York Rangers @ Winnipeg Jets
8pm EST - MSG

Rangers Projected Line up

Chris Kreider -- Mika Zibanejad -- Kaapo Kakko
Artemi Panarin -- Vincent Trocheck -- Alexis Lafreniere
Jimmy Vesey -- Filip Chytil -- Barclay Goodrow
Dryden Hunt -- Ryan Carpenter -- Ryan Reaves

Ryan Lindgren -- Adam Fox
K'Andre Miller -- Jacob Trouba
Libor Hajek -- Braden Schneider

Jaroslav Halak
Igor Shesterkin

Scratched: , Zac Jones
Injured:
Sammy Blais (upper body), Vitali Kravtsov

Jets Projected Line up

Kyle Connor -- Mark Scheifele -- Nikolaj Ehlers
Cole Perfetti -- Pierre-Luc Dubois -- Blake Wheeler
Morgan Barron -- Adam Lowry -- Mason Appleton
Saku Maenalanen -- David Gustafsson -- Sam Gagner

Josh Morrissey -- Dylan DeMelo
Brenden Dillon -- Neal Pionk
Logan Stanley -- Nate Schmidt

Connor Hellebuyck

David Rittich

Scratched: Axel Jonsson-Fjallby, Kyle Capobianco, Dylan Samberg

Injured: None

Laffy is Ready..
323B1392-5A1C-4C37-A59B-6AEF5EF3D4B1.gif

Let’s do this!!
8F16276B-F7D0-476D-9FA0-57FECBFD05DB.gif

Rangers….
C479B533-A86A-4326-80FF-3F99521102FC.gif

Vs

The Jets..
0F996700-0B86-409D-8CF6-6584E3CB9E2B.gif

F70E38C5-4545-41BB-86AF-DDF2602A86F6.jpeg

Last edited:

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Just keep it going.

Should start Halak tonight. Last night was a little crazy, Igor had to work a lot. Give him a rest and there are only 2 games over the following 8 days.

Was asking for Laffy to seize the opportunity and he did. Hoping he builds on that tonight. We need both Kakko and Laf to stick in the top 6.

Chytil had a decent game and seeing him go to the net and use his size for a gritty goal off the bat was big for him. Thats what Gallant wants from him. When Kravy and Blais come back this will be a deep team up front and as great as that kid line is, maybe its the best for Chytil to start running his "own" line with whomever.

Deleted member 23124

Just keep it going.

Should start Halak tonight. Last night was a little crazy, Igor had to work a lot. Give him a rest and there are only 2 games over the following 8 days.

Was asking for Laffy to seize the opportunity and he did. Hoping he builds on that tonight. We need both Kakko and Laf to stick in the top 6.

Chytil had a decent game and seeing him go to the net and use his size for a gritty goal off the bat was big for him. Thats what Gallant wants from him. When Kravy and Blais come back this will be a deep team up front and as great as that kid line is, maybe its the best for Chytil to start running his "own" line with whomever.
What I also liked about that sequence was seeing Vesey crowding the crease as well.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Good for Morgan Barron making their team. I get the feeling he was asked for by Winnipeg specifically from a list of mid level prospects including Paju, Henriksson, etc.

His skating really needs improvement but I still think he can be a solid bottom 6 NHL player. I wonder if we will look back and think we gave up on him too early, much like the Kings with Brian Boyle.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Expecting a giant letdown now that I'm able to watch a game

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Reavo gets the Broadway Hat for making Foligno answer the bell for the high hit on Miller. That’s important early in the season. Even beyond that the team looked like they belonged physically. I also loved Kreider & Lindgren feeding sticks to Eriksson-Ek when he was being a pest around Igor. Yeah, they were penalties, but set the tone early. Don’t touch Igor.

Edit: I realize I meant to post this in the PGT. Whoops

Last edited:

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Good for Morgan Barron making their team. I get the feeling he was asked for by Winnipeg specifically from a list of mid level prospects including Paju, Henriksson, etc.

His skating really needs improvement but I still think he can be a solid bottom 6 NHL player. I wonder if we will look back and think we gave up on him too early, much like the Kings with Brian Boyle.

so he will get a goal tonight and Pionk. Former Rangers curse.

need at least 2 goals tonight 😜

LET’S GO RANGERS

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Reaves looks svelt, half a step quicker on the forecheck and it makes a big difference for his line

Reavo gets the Broadway Hat for making Foligno answer the bell for the high hit on Miller. That’s important early in the season. Even beyond that the team looked like they belonged physically. I also loved Kreider & Lindgren feeding sticks to Eriksson-Ek when he was being a pest around Igor. Yeah, they were penalties, but set the tone early. Don’t touch Igor.
No problem with CKs penalty at all. When the games start to really matter late in the season the refs would let that go anyway, especially after a whack at Igor's glove. Gallant didn't seem to have any issue with it either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad