GDT: Game 3: Hawks @ Preds: **** Show Starts at 8:30 CT l CSN-CH, CNBC, TVAS, SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Everyone may now go back to the beginning of the season comments by me stating that the Hawks are gonna struggle to score this year and I was right because when it counts the most they cant pot a goal in to save their lives...

I'm too busy going back to the question of how on Earth you're not employed by an NHL front office at this point.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
I still think Q will change something up before the game. At least I still have hope he will :P

ThatSaid

May 31, 2015
Glendale Heights, IL
I read the GDT often, but don't usually post.

Good job on this one. Sums up how the team has played and how I feel about perfectly. Let's hope for a win tonight.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
I read the GDT often, but don't usually post.

Good job on this one. Sums up how the team has played and how I feel about perfectly. Let's hope for a win tonight.

Me too, only more so because of the minute or so of difference between my stream/feed & the actual game. Though it is funny at times

"Panarin!!!!"

Huh, looks like Panarin is going to get one

Announcer: "Kane comes up the wing, Panarin scores!!"

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
these are gunna be funny threads to read when they come out and win tonight. "The new nhl has passed Q"

-1st place team in the west.

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
Q throws in a few kids for Game 2 in an effort to change things up--they play even worse than they did in Game 1. "Q's roster decisions suxorzzzz LOLOLZ". You mean subbing Vinny in for 22 didn't magically wake everyone up?! So maybe the stars on the team just need to shine a little brighter.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
these are gunna be funny threads to read when they come out and win tonight. "The new nhl has passed Q"

First place team in the west doesn't mean squat in the post season. Q started messing with things with a few weeks left in the regular season subs the hawks have sucked ever since he tinkered. Why fix what isn't broken?

They still have a chance to turn things around but q is not helping that process

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013

I'm thinking when they win this series the thread will be fun to read. So will the mainboards for predicting the end of the Hawks success, again.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
tumblr_ooko2w0oJD1w8vvh3o1_540.png

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Mad Libs:

The Blackhawks have played like ____ so far this series, but will hopefully not be quite as ______ tonight. Otherwise, I'm going to throw a bunch of ____ at my TV until it no longer functions (or until it runs like ____ and I need to buy a new one).

Fill in the spaces with nouns.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Q throws in a few kids for Game 2 in an effort to change things up--they play even worse than they did in Game 1. "Q's roster decisions suxorzzzz LOLOLZ". You mean subbing Vinny in for 22 didn't magically wake everyone up?! So maybe the stars on the team just need to shine a little brighter.

Certainly not when Hino plays a grand total of 6:48 with unfamiliar linemates. Now he's out of the line-up again apparently.

It's pretty obvious that Q has no answers. He's a buffoon who lucked into a charmed career in Chicago.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Mad Libs:

The Blackhawks have played like dildos so far this series, but will hopefully not be quite as asstastic tonight. Otherwise, I'm going to throw a bunch of pucks at my TV until it no longer functions (or until it runs like Hawks from hits last game and I need to buy a new one).

There ya go. :thumbu:

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I am glad Hartman is playing but you have to wonder how plays like that can go unpunished. It seems to say a play like that is ok, not really a good look for the league imo.

Come on. It wasn't smart but is also wasn't much .... especially compared to the Calvert cross check incident or the guy who cross checked Shaw across the face.

I expected a small fine at the worst.

Hopefully the kids (Schmaltz and Hartman) are over the PO jitters and return to the players they can be. Hawks need them to amp it up and I think both will.

Last edited:

Sir Loin

Apr 19, 2014
Chicago
Mad Libs:

The Blackhawks have played like trees so far this series, but will hopefully not be quite as oranges tonight. Otherwise, I'm going to throw a bunch of Van Halen at my TV until it no longer functions (or until it runs like Lando Calrissian and I need to buy a new one).

I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad