GDT: Game 3: Hawks @ Preds: **** Show Starts at 8:30 CT l CSN-CH, CNBC, TVAS, SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
tumblr_ook81vABBA1w8vvh3o1_540.jpg

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Fitting GDT.

Must-win.

I tried making a nice GDT and they lost. RBI tried one filled with vids of all our previous success against Nashville in the playoffs. Still lost.

Felt it was time to go in the complete opposite direction and see what happens.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I expect a 4-2 Hawks win

Panik , Panarin (PPG) , Kane (PPG) and Hossa (ENG)

Crawford 31 saves

Hawks will be shaky to start out but will have strong 2nd and hold on to a 1 goal lead late into 3rd when Hossa gets ENG

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
I am glad Hartman is playing but you have to wonder how plays like that can go unpunished. It seems to say a play like that is ok, not really a good look for the league imo.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I expect Kane to score the only goal sometime in triple ot.

It is the Trollhawks after all...

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I am glad Hartman is playing but you have to wonder how plays like that can go unpunished. It seems to say a play like that is ok, not really a good look for the league imo.

I watched the play finally and it was dirty but I am not surprised he did not get suspended. I am going to assume he got a warning from the league and will be watched carefully. Stupid play by him 100%.

sugoi88

Feb 28, 2016
I watched the play finally and it was dirty but I am not surprised he did not get suspended. I am going to assume he got a warning from the league and will be watched carefully. Stupid play by him 100%.

After the game Konroyd and Meyers basically shrugged and said it was done to let Preds know they're still in the "game"... guess we'll see how that translates to tonight's game! Not sure what to expect but to show up to play and a win would be a good start

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
After the game Konroyd and Meyers basically shrugged and said it was done to let Preds know they're still in the "game"... guess we'll see how that translates to tonight's game! Not sure what to expect but to show up to play and a win would be a good start

I suppose Hartman will have to answer the bell tonight. Maybe him beating the **** out of a Pred in a fight will fire up these clowns a bit.

mikee

Jul 6, 2016
Hartman should have been suspended. It was a cheap shot on a defenseless player.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Let the Preds know they're still in the series by chasing Rinne, etc. Leave the extra curricular activities to other teams. Just win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany