Kempny-Seabrook
Forsling-Van Riemsdyk

Crawford
Darling

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Bjorkstrang?

The Atkinverts are reunited - I don't like two undersized wingers with Dubi but these three teamed up for the playoff run in '14, so...see if it works again?

That's a bunch of 3rd lines, basically. Maybe you could call one 2b. But hey, we're not icing Bourque - Campbell - Boll so it's an improvement.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
No Hossa, but still plenty of firepower on the top two lines. Bob will need to be very good for the Jackets to have a chance. A top line of Calvert, Dubinsky and Atkinson - my goodness (I like Calvert a lot, but come on).

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
No Hossa, but still plenty of firepower on the top two lines. Bob will need to be very good for the Jackets to have a chance. A top line of Calvert, Dubinsky and Atkinson - my goodness (I like Calvert a lot, but come on).

Then call Wennberg with Saad and Foligno the top line. It's not going to matter much in the minutes department.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Predictions:

Jackets lose 5-2 :(

JMFJ catches Arty with his head down at center ice and concusses him.

Sedlak scores.

Dubinsky is -3 bringing him up to -9 total in 3gp.

Panarin hat trick.

A Blackhawk fan rides the zamboni in between periods.

This gloomy weather is affecting my mood.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Predictions:

Jackets lose 5-2 :(

JMFJ catches Arty with his head down at center ice and concusses him.

Sedlak scores.

Dubinsky is -3 bringing him up to -9 total in 3gp.

Panarin hat trick.

A Blackhawk fan rides the zamboni in between periods.

This gloomy weather is affecting my mood.

You forgot to mention the playing of Chelsea Dagger. This happened at Nationwide several years ago after a Hawks goal - couldn't believe it.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
The graphic on the CBJ twitter accounts had the third and fourth lines switched (fourth line third, third line fourth). Should I read anything into this?

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
It's cool how the Blackhawks roster has a decent amount of turnover year after year and they are always really good.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Atkinson playing on two different lines?

Bjorkstrang?

The Atkinverts are reunited - I don't like two undersized wingers with Dubi but these three teamed up for the playoff run in '14, so...see if it works again?

That's a bunch of 3rd lines, basically. Maybe you could call one 2b. But hey, we're not icing Bourque - Campbell - Boll so it's an improvement.

Never try and do a GDT on a phone.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I'm going with the upset and predicting a CBJ win based on the sophisticated rationale that I am on a plane tonight and we will post our first win without me having the pleasure of watching and enjoying it.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
6-1 Hawks.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Panarin or Kane get a hat trick. We are obviously just a bad hockey team. Group of 3rd liners, Bjorkstrand also needs to show up or go back to Cleveland.

We are far from being a playoff team, I also worry about Duby/Hartnell declining. Don't worry though, the future is bright!!!

To end on a positive note, Wennberg has looked good, Werenski as well, just needs to learn to be better on the defensive side of the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad