Inactive
Dahlbeck, Jooris, Necas

Injured
Stempniak

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
I'd switch Milano and Calvert. But otherwise I am good with those lines. Calvert is an energy/pk guy who *can* play up, nothing against Matty but I think Milano would thrive more at least playing in top 9.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
If we don't win by two baker's dozen goals, this is going to be an extreme disappointment. A very large disappointment.

Dr Danglefest

Lindros|Giroux|Krug
May 29, 2010
THE SouthShore, MASS
Any reason Milano is on the fourth line? I assume those were the practice lines? He’s looked great through 2 games, hustles back, forechecks well, takes the body and obviously is providing offense

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Any reason Milano is on the fourth line? I assume those were the practice lines? He’s looked great through 2 games, hustles back, forechecks well, takes the body and obviously is providing offense

I think he was moved down the lineup in order to balance the lines a bit with Anderson returning. The fourth line has been pretty meh so far, so maybe he'll create some chances with a bit more room to work with. I sort of wish he and Calvert were flipped, but Matty has played well (no surprise) through the first two games.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I think he was moved down the lineup in order to balance the lines a bit with Anderson returning. The fourth line has been pretty meh so far, so maybe he'll create some chances with a bit more room to work with. I sort of wish he and Calvert were flipped, but Matty has played well (no surprise) through the first two games.

And has a history of playing well with Dubi... And I think Milano and Sedlak played some together in Cleveland year before last.

Dr Danglefest

Lindros|Giroux|Krug
May 29, 2010
THE SouthShore, MASS

Yeah, I feel as though Calverts game is more tailored to a 4th Line energy role than Milano’s...hell even Anderson’s game is...its going to get awfully interesting when Jenner is ready to roll

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Yeah, I feel as though Calverts game is more tailored to a 4th Line energy role than Milano’s...hell even Anderson’s game is...its going to get awfully interesting when Jenner is ready to roll

Yup, once Jenner is back I'm fully confident we'll be able to roll all four lines consistently and create matchup nightmares against any team. Hopefully Nick continues to embrace his role at center :D

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Section 105 Row X seat 14, right on the blue line, have my Dubinsky Jersey on

Stop by and say hello if your in the area tonight

If they don't get 2 points tonight that Jersey will be on Ebay for $25 tomorrow and taking all offers

Last edited:

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH

I thought he looked alright on Friday against the Islanders.. But, he didn't look great at all to me on Saturday night. His goal was a hustle tip-in, that could have very well had went to Matt Calvert. Other than that, he ended up flat on the ice numerous times. Don't mind seeing him on the 4th line with Hannikainen. Those two really connected well for the Monster's last season for a while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad