Post-Game Talk: Game #3 - Canucks 5, Flames 4 in OT: "Bork, bork, bork!" - Eddie Lack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
When did he admit it ?

he's admitted it numerous times during his daily team1040 appearances

if garrison keeps putting up league leading offensive statistics to complement his defensive abilities then the local stories about his dominant play are going to start to go national

King of the ES*

My take on the game was that it was a lot of the same crap that we had seen last year and in 2011-12 -- fluking out a victory when it was really not warranted at all.

FOurteenS inCisOr

FOS COrp CEO
May 4, 2012
Republic of VI
Edler had a pretty good game. Much like MS, I don't know what you guys are complaining about so much.

Agreed.

Edler was decent at both ends of the ice vs the Flames.

The comment you quoted might have been valid at times last season, but Edler has been very good so far this year. Totally unwarranted in regards to his play in the preseason and first three games.

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
You're always teaching me new and fun words. :)

Gonna use this one one the kids tonight when describing the state of their bedrooms..... see what kind of reaction I get. My oldest will probably give me a confused look (he's been really good at that lately) and say "cool name for a song or a band".

Bonus points if you tell them you'll defenestrate their toys and such if their rooms aren't promptly cleaned. ;)

Wetcoaster

My take on the game was that it was a lot of the same crap that we had seen last year and in 2011-12 -- fluking out a victory when it was really not warranted at all.
Your take as is your wont is consistently wrong.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
So you're a Hawk and Canuck fan? didn't think that was possible :laugh:

Wow, I am a huge Hawks fan and Keith is my fave.

He's his own worst enemy.

Nah, the guy below is right. Don't really like the Hawks. Love Sharp but that's pretty much it.

Habs then Canucks...... Don't really care after that. Maybe the Wild or something.

no pretty sure he's a habs fan who likes hawkeye

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
It bears to note that the Kesler line looked great with Daniel on it.

I honestly hope they keep them split for a bit.

I've been thinking about that for a little while since Dans being a bit more of a playmaker lately and Kesler could sure use someone like that. He'd have to respect Daniel's ability to get him the puck to him that he's prepared to give it to him because he'll get it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad