GDT: Game 29: Wild @ Penguins - 6PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemia

Mar 2, 2011
No point watching without zucc. Shitty not playing MAF either. Hope they lose.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Wow that was actually some very inspired hockey by Kaprizov for a second there

Reactions: Roman Maroni

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I just want a PP to see a Rossi to Kaprizov to Goaldy alert

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
That was a hockey period. Everything was just a little bit off there on execution with lots of fumbles. Need to get shots through to the net here, or possibly play off fake shots, they are blocking very well.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
To be fair to Fleury, was watching the NHL Tonight pregame. To a man on the panel, all 3 said that if Fleury really wanted to play tonight, he would have played.

They all agreed that he is a pro, and realizes that Gus is rolling, is a team player, and realizes how the schedule is for the next few days. He would’ve loved to play, but puts the team first. He doesn’t want to be one of those guys, but if he really wanted to put himself above everything else, they would’ve started him……

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Goligoski and Merrill are absolutely horrendous to watch going back for pucks in the D zone, and not so good doing other things, too.

Also, i am kind of done watching Lettieri. Don't we have anyone else we can try? He's not actually bad, just kind of Sam Steel'ish. Sort of skates around pretending to be a hockey player.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Lol that was a crazy play by Letang

Artemia

Mar 2, 2011
Imagine not letting MAF play this game, against basically the worst team in the league, who also lost 7-0 yesterday. f*** this Hynes guy.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Goli soooo slow.
Time for Flower?

I don't think Fleury would make a difference here. I didn't see the second goal but the other two weren't really on Gus at all, just the Goligoski-Bogosian combo.

Reactions: Sweetnut

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
coaching out-thought themselves here clearly. Obvious answer was fleury here and then gus vs the better opponent for 4 pts. Now they got the worst of both worlds and prolly get zero

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
This game is still 3-0 with Fleury in net.

Possibly worse.
Or worse. Last scoring chance at end of first, Fleury would’ve been farther out of net on first chance leaving net open when 2nd chance came

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad