GDT: Game 29: Wild @ Penguins - 6PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Same lines confirmed, including Gus.
Fleury disappointed, won't play against his old team. But he understands.

Kaprizov-Eriksson Ek-Boldy
Johansson-Rossi-Zuccarello
Foligno-Gaudreau-Maroon
Duhaime-Dewar-Hartman

Middleton-Faber
Goligoski-Bogosian
Merrill-Hunt

Gustavsson

Scratched: Lettieri, Mermis
Injured: Spurgeon, Brodin

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
The battle of two .500 teams, who comes out on top?? Go Wild!

Attachments

• IMG_0792.jpeg
    IMG_0792.jpeg
    226.1 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: TaLoN

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Hynes isn't gonna play Gus on back to back nights, is he? If not, why not give Gus the tougher opponent in Boston?

Makes no sense.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
They are looking for wins and the sooner Gus gets back in the better the chances. If Boston was first he would play Gus first again. A win is a win.

The real test will be if the Wild can win a face off. We are last and Pens especially Crosby are excelling in the dot.

The battle of two .500 teams, who comes out on top?? Go Wild!
The cat is a Panthers fan?

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Hynes isn't gonna play Gus on back to back nights, is he? If not, why not give Gus the tougher opponent in Boston?

Makes no sense.
3 games in 4 nights, 5 in 7. Makes sense to get Gus the extra day of rest in between, the second half of the season gets really jam packed, need as much rest now as possible if we are going to push Gus later.

Reactions: Sweetnut

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Fleury will play tomorrow in Boston, coach said.

Oh...I'm a Sponsor. Cool :D

Btw, a lot of anger on X because Fleury doesn't start tonight, probably his last time in Pittsburgh as a player. Not so much Wild fans, but Fleury fans around the league. They think he's been disrespected by both Hynes and Guerin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MNRube

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I think any GM worth his salt would have heard wind of the rumor that Yurov was negotiating with Metallurg, looked at that second line, and called Yurov immediately to offer him a max ELC and whatever other benefits he can legally offer to get him over here next year

Makes no sense.

Second night of a back to back against Boston is a tough draw no matter who's in net. This way we probably have a better chance to get these two points tonight, and Gus gets an extra day of rest before he plays on Thursday.

They think he's been disrespected by...Guerin.

This is a laughable notion

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
The bottom half of our lineup is immensely depressing but the top line, Rossi & Faber are worth tuning in for.

They think he's been disrespected by both Hynes and Guerin.
not like we are trying to crawl our way out of the cellar or anything. What a bunch of knuckleheads

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
MarJo really doesn't deserve to be on the 2nd line. Call me crazy, but I'd love to see Dewar get a shot on LW beside Rossi. Kind of a small line, but Dewar is tougher than Johansson, and all three can take of themselves.

Failing that, put Hartman back up there, i guess? Would be nice if Walker or Beckman was playing great down in Iowa and pushing for a spot, but...yeah.

Reactions: Spurgeon

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
MarJo really doesn't deserve to be on the 2nd line. Call me crazy, but I'd love to see Dewar get a shot on LW beside Rossi. Kind of a small line, but Dewar is tougher than Johansson, and all three can take of themselves.

Failing that, put Hartman back up there, i guess? Would be nice if Walker or Beckman was playing great down in Iowa and pushing for a spot, but...yeah.
Agree, I don't see any shades of the mirage that was Marjo last year. Would Dewar have a better showing playing up? Meh. Would it hurt the team? Probably not.

Let's gooooooooooo team

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta

I have thought for a couple seasons now that there’s another element to Dewar’s game that he hasn’t been given an opportunity to showcase.

I’m happy he’s at least got a better linemate in Hartman now.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Zucc got a problem, won't play tonight. Hartman up there, Lettieri on 4th.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Is it mandatory to have a NMC in order to have an upper body injury? Who am I kidding, they all have No Moves…..

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Guerin hands out NMC’s like Oprah handing out gifts during the 12 days of Christmas on her show

Reactions: NHL1674

MNNumbers

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2011
As much as everyone here complains about Zucc, I would expect to hear cheers and predictions of fewer goals allowed tonight because of turnovers, and better line play because of Z not trying to pass to KK all the time.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Glad he's okay, but I hope that recalibrated him back into the Johansson from last March

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
As much as everyone here complains about Zucc, I would expect to hear cheers and predictions of fewer goals allowed tonight because of turnovers, and better line play because of Z not trying to pass to KK all the time.
I'm looking forward to Rossi playing on the top PP unit. Hope we get a bunch of chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad