Nikitin-Prout
Erixon-Aucoin

Bobrovsky
Mason

Inactive
Moore​

2minpenalty

Mar 29, 2011
I really like the way the team has been playing of late. Here's hoping we continue the point streak and that Cam finds the back of the net!

bester vaive

Fear the Titan!
Nov 8, 2010
Always good to welcome back Klesla and Vermette. Both were good soldiers during their time here. Guessing another low-scoring, OT/shootout game.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
2nd line of Sullivan-Vermette-Doan. 3 Jackets killers on one line.:sarcasm:

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Two teams with similar styles. Good defense, spotty scoring up front and great goaltending.

It will probably be another 2-1 game. Hopefully Bob isn't gassed, he looked like it in the shootout last game.

anteater90

Jun 26, 2006
Hilliard
Looking forward to tonight's game. First time we will e at Nationwide this season. My son won the Bob Evan's Honorary Captain Contest and gets to sit on the bench during warm-ups. Hope it all goes well.

GO JACKETS!!!

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
...Hopefully Bob isn't gassed, he looked like it in the shootout last game.

I didn't think he looked so much gassed as really frustrated by being so totally undressed by Kane. I think he saw the move he expected and overplayed the poke check.

The kid has really looked completely in control, these past few weeks. I'm very impressed with both his athleticism and his composure. No doubt he'll have his poor outings, all goalies do, but he's really showing the potential to be a solid young tender for a number of years. Is he a longterm #1? No way to tell, yet; but he's looking more like it than anyone I've seen in net for the Jackets since Tugger, and that includes Mason in his Caulder-winning rookie month of excellent play. Here's hoping he keeps it up!

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
Looking forward to tonight's game. First time we will e at Nationwide this season. My son won the Bob Evan's Honorary Captain Contest and gets to sit on the bench during warm-ups. Hope it all goes well.

GO JACKETS!!!

See if he can get RJ less ice time.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008

GO JACKETS!!!

Hope you all have a great time.

JACKETfan

Real Blue Jacketfan
Mar 18, 2006
Tampa
Two games below .500 for us. Wouldn't it be nice to win the next two.

Mike Smith is 2.92 (56th) in goals against.
Can we score that many?

Coyotes have a poor road record: 3-6-2.

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
Did I see Collins had an emergency call up?

It's nice to be excited to see a hockey game in mid-March. Let's get two points tonight in regulation and make things interesting.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Did I see Collins had an emergency call up?

It's nice to be excited to see a hockey game in mid-March. Let's get two points tonight in regulation and make things interesting.

Seems like we're recalling and sending somebody down nearly every game.

Feel bad for Springfield. Must be difficult to make a lineup when somebody new is going up every day or 2.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Two games below .500 for us. Wouldn't it be nice to win the next two.

Mike Smith is 2.92 (56th) in goals against.
Can we score that many?

Coyotes have a poor road record: 3-6-2.

I can't help but feel positive about tonights game, there is no reason for the relentless checking/defensive game Richards has sold to the players to stop.. there is no reason to think Bobrovsky will stop playing well.

If only the Jackets could find a way to score a few more than one goal in regulation they could move up in the standings... I think they are going to take two points tonight, at least I hope so...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad