GDT: Game 29 | Columbus at New Jersey | 12/8 7PM

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I hate trusting a forward to cover the D when they pinch if they are just going to do THAT and give up an odd man rush

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
CBJ playing worse than periods 2 and 3 on Tuesday. CBJ looks timid, slow, indecisive. NJ just absolutely dominating.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
nice play by Harrington to stop the 3-1...then Foligno gives it right back to them
3 on 1 resulted because a forward (Cam?) was covering for pinching D. Then he did a stupid and went at the carrier and took self out of position and play. Hate having our D pinch when our forwards are not competant at judging plays

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
JJ just muscled off the puck with ease. Calvert has no choice but to leave his man for Boyle.

Would be nice if Savard was more worried about the puck then he was hitting the Devil

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Standing around in the D zone. Defenders don't look sharp and forwards skating in sand. Not good recipe

Reactions: Lumbus

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
The Jackets are a good team though? All the issues the fans were concerned about are being exposed over the last 2 weeks.

Glad Jarmo is content to do nothing to improve the club.

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
Dubinski and Bjorkstrand just standing there while Boyle skates by and scores the goal.

Saw that too. I’m thinking it’s because JJ got knocked off the puck, so Calvert leaves his man (Boyle), and there’s not enough time for Dubi or Bjork to cover. D zone breakdown

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
This team reminds me of the Canadiens teams from a few years back that had some fast starts but it was basically all Carey Price.

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
Saw that too. I’m thinking it’s because JJ got knocked off the puck, so Calvert leaves his man (Boyle), and there’s not enough time for Dubi or Bjork to cover. D zone breakdown

Scratch that. The replay they just showed was worse than that. D zone implosion.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
There’s no lying about it, the Devils are simply a much better team than the Jackets. Simple. As. That. As much as we want to deny it, in the words of Kurt Angle, it’s true... it’s damn true.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad