GDT: Game 28 | Columbus vs. New Jersey | 12/5 7PM

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Came in late. Schneider doesn't look so hot but then again our offense has been limp. Hopefully we figure this out

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
Great work by PP2. Funny that it won’t actually count as a PP goal though

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I had to take my boy to the bathroom. I swear if I miss the only regulation time goal the jackets score tonight.... imma be mad.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
I had to take my boy to the bathroom. I swear if I miss the only regulation time goal the jackets score tonight.... imma be mad.

You in an hour:

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
JJ/Savard night be the worst defensive pairing in the league. They have been horrible tonight.

Why is Nuti sitting again?

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
JJ/Savard night be the worst defensive pairing in the league. They have been horrible tonight.

Why is Nuti sitting again?

Nuti is out with an unspecified upper body injury.

Agreed that JJ/Savard have not been good tonight (or most of season), though nowhere near worst pair in the league :)

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
nhl.com seems to think no games have started yet. wtf?

The system is ficacta...said they are working on it. I swear next year I'm going Center Ice. Last moth they told me I didn't have an account for about a week before my billing date hit and they charged my account.

How's the game?

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
I like the lines. Thought the first was pretty good pace. Jody made a good point. Why switch the PP to a distinct unit? Just roll out the line and let them go.

Reactions: Lumbus

cbjlurker

Nov 30, 2009
Lewis Center, OH
The system is ficacta...said they are working on it. I swear next year I'm going Center Ice. Last moth they told me I didn't have an account for about a week before my billing date hit and they charged my account.

How's the game?
Thanks for an explanation (I knew I would find out what was going on if I came to these boards!). Hope this doesn't take too long to fix!

Please share as many game details as possible!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad