GDT: Game #28: Anaheim Ducks @ New York Islanders, 4:30pm PT, BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_5058.jpeg

IMG_5059.jpeg

Anaheim Ducks @ New York Islanders
4:30pm PT, BSSC
IMG_5063.gif
IMG_5065.jpeg

IMG_4560.gif

IMG_5066.jpeg

Ducks Projected Line up

Alex Killorn -- Leo Carlsson -- Troy Terry
Frank Vatrano -- Ryan Strome -- Brett Leason
Max Jones -- Adam Henrique -- Jakob Silfverberg
Ross Johnston -- Sam Carrick -- Brock McGinn

Cam Fowler -- Jackson LaCombe
Pavel Mintyukov -- Ilya Lyubushkin
Urho Vaakanainen -- Radko Gudas

John Gibson
Lukas Dostal

Scratched:
Benoit-Oliver Groulx

Injured: Jamie Drysdale (lower body), Isac Lundestrom (Achilles), Trevor Zegras (lower body), Mason McTavish (upper body)

IMG_5060.png
Islanders Projected Line up

Anders Lee -- Bo Horvat -- Mathew Barzal
Pierre Engvall -- Brock Nelson -- Kyle Palmieri
Simon Holmstrom -- Jean-Gabriel Pageau -- Julien Gauthier
Hudson Fasching -- Casey Cizikas -- Cal Clutterbuck

Alexander Romanov -- Noah Dobson
Samuel Bolduc-- Robert Bortuzzo
Mike Reilly -- Sebastian Aho

Semyon Varlamov
Ilya Sorokin

Scratched:
Oliver Wahlstrom, Grant Hutton

Injured: Matt Martin (upper body), Adam Pelech (upper body), Sebastian Aho (upper body), Ryan Pulock (lower body), Scott Mayfield (upper body)

IMG_5061.gif

IMG_4603.gif

IMG_5067.gif

IMG_4602.jpeg

Last edited:

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The New York trip is always special for me, I really wish this team was more competitive, thought about going tonight , tickets are mad cheap, but I am not driving nearly an hour and a half to Long Island to see them get roasted. So will be staying home, muting the broadcast as well(hate the islanders broadcast), So my ears don’t bleed. Lol

Will be there Friday in person though, have no idea what to think of that game, both teams struggling as of late.

Depending on the results of the first two games may go to the Devils game, it’s only like 40-45 mins from my place. Tickets also cheap there as well.

It’s funny to get into the building tonight is like 20 bucks to get into MSG on Friday is 200 bucks, just to get into the building. lol

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
Might be watchable again… is it official that any of them are in lineup?
Well, the official Ducks twatter account posted a video of all three of them in full practice gear entering the ice alongside the caption "Look who's back". Should be as official as it gets, I guess.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
Well, the official Ducks twatter account posted a video of all three of them in full practice gear entering the ice alongside the caption "Look who's back". Should be as official as it gets, I guess.
There was talk an another thread that the red Z and Mac were wearing is non contact still. So might just be JD tonight and then maybe the others later in the trip

Reactions: Kalv

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
The New York trip is always special for me, I really wish this team was more competitive, thought about going tonight , tickets are mad cheap, but I am not driving nearly an hour and a half to Long Island to see them get roasted. So will be staying home, muting the broadcast as well(hate the islanders broadcast), So my ears don’t bleed. Lol

Will be there Friday in person though, have no idea what to think of that game, both teams struggling as of late.

Depending on the results of the first two games may go to the Devils game, it’s only like 40-45 mins from my place. Tickets also cheap there as well.

It’s funny to get into the building tonight is like 20 bucks to get into MSG on Friday is 200 bucks, just to get into the building. lol
Go to the game! I havnt been to new islander staduim, but I do remember going to the old one growing up and it was always a blast

Reactions: Leonardo87

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Get Fowler off the PP..Put Drysdale with Myntikov.. Get Jones or killhorn to cause havoc in front of the net.. Get point shots through.. Pound some rebounds in.. Shoot low for rebounds.. Simplify the game.. The goals will come.. Terry..use your teammates to your advantage.. Feed off one another.. Pound there d every chance you get.. Set a physical tone.. Be aggressive in the Neutral Zone.. Dont give them an inch..

Ducks

May 29, 2007
Tustin
Get Fowler off the PP..Put Drysdale with Myntikov.. Get Jones or killhorn to cause havoc in front of the net.. Get point shots through.. Pound some rebounds in.. Shoot low for rebounds.. Simplify the game.. The goals will come.. Terry..use your teammates to your advantage.. Feed off one another.. Pound there d every chance you get.. Set a physical tone.. Be aggressive in the Neutral Zone.. Dont give them an inch..
They've just gotta play their game. Keep moving their feet. Get pucks deep. Play a 100ft game. Hold each other accountable out there and play as a team. Stay out of the box. Play a full 60 minutes. Get pucks to the net...

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
They've just gotta play their game. Keep moving their feet. Get pucks deep. Play a 100ft game. Hold each other accountable out there and play as a team. Stay out of the box. Play a full 60 minutes. Get pucks to the net...
Thats the question. What exactly is their game? This team needs to start building an identity..

Reactions: snowave

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
You forgot “They gotta finish their checks”.

Reactions: Ducks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad