GDT: [Game #27] Dallas Stars vs. Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM CT (BSSW)

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
Wyatt looked damn good there.

Seguin scores just when I'm about to bitch about him. Wyatt has been so much more confident and strong on his stick the last week or so.
old man sequin been snakebitten post injury and never quite looked back to himself but is definitely trying

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Johnston is developing so quickly. I think it was in the 3rd period he went in and won a battle against Tkachuk, knowing he was gonna be physical on him.

Game is really slowing down for him and he's becoming more and more dangerous with the puck on his stick with every passing game

Rompane

Jan 16, 2021
Robertson got habit to stay on the offensive end and when puck lost he just goes to the bench. I hope he is not getting too greedy of points.

• Haha
Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
That whole sequence with Seguin was pretty funny. It's almost like him falling after getting slashed was by design to allow him to hang back around the net with the Sens forgetting about him.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Johnston is developing so quickly. I think it was in the 3rd period he went in and won a battle against Tkachuk, knowing he was gonna be physical on him.

Game is really slowing down for him and he's becoming more and more dangerous with the puck on his stick with every passing game

On both ends of the ice too. That play he broke up not long before the OT goal was great positioning and awareness.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone else wanna see Johnston moved to Seguin's line? Marchment, Dellandrea or Benn there too as the 3rd guy.

Reactions: Elysian

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Anyone else wanna see Johnston moved to Seguin's line? Marchment, Dellandrea or Benn there too as the 3rd guy.
Benn - Wyatt - Seguin
Marchment - Faksa - Dellandrea

I’d like to see that second line but that 3rd line isn’t as good. Maybe split up Benn and Wyatt since they both like to have the puck a lot. Swap Benn and Marchment?

I think we really need to continue auditioning guys for that middle 6 spot so that Faksa is on the 4th line.

Reactions: Elysian

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
so i love that nils had two points, and i def want him to get more time..

but am i the only one who thought he regularly looked lost/out of position defensively? struck me as the d version of guri out there.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Trade Gurianov for Puljujärvi and hope he functions here with plenty of other Finns around . Gotta send Nill that trade proposal and then have him call Holland.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
so i love that nils had two points, and i def want him to get more time..

but am i the only one who thought he regularly looked lost/out of position defensively? struck me as the d version of guri out there.
I don’t think he looked bad defensively. Maybe a few times, but overall he had some very solid plays and was able to get the puck out of the zone. Miro on the other hand had a pretty shaky game in the D zone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad