GDT: Game 27: Coyotes @ Oilers - 7PM - FSAZ+

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Domi's empty net independent shooting percentage is now 1.5%

I wonder what the record low s% is for forwards with >150 shots.

Reactions: Yandover

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I hope Tocc put a rocket up Stepan for that horrible missed shot that went the other way for an Oilers goal. He and Domi need to spend a full practice just shooting, its getting ridiculous.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Domi's empty net independent shooting percentage is now 1.5%

I wonder what the record low s% is for forwards with >150 shots.

In case anyone was weird like me and curious about the answer, the answer is: Valeri Bure 02/03
Valeri Bure Stats and News

3.1% shooting% with 161 shots.

Funnily enough Doan has the second worst season s% with more than 150 shots in 98/99.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I know it's already been discussed but why the F*** is Anthony Duclair not on the ice? In no universe is this team's lineup better with him out of it.

Rinaldo has to play to get murdered by Lucic in a fight spurring our come back in the third?

Well hopefully domi can break that, we need yet another record to demonstrate how much we suck.

On the bright side, only 26 players have shot in that volume and shot less than 5% since 1959 (when shots started getting counted). So it's pretty rare.

Dustin Brown, Shane Doan, and Daniel Winnik are a few of the names on that list :laugh:

DoanStopBelievin

Oct 6, 2017
Would you guys agree that a 4th line of Martinook-Richardson-Rinaldo would be such a simple and obvious way to not f*** everything?

Edit: Actually scratching Fischer and Perlini would probably be smarter

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Missed the first period as I just got home from work. Strome looks more confident here in the second. How'd he look in the first?

Pretty meh.

Rinaldo is contributing more than Martinook, Cousins, and probably Rieder at this point. The bottom 6 is a pretty sorry ass group.

Reactions: rt and RemoAZ

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
This game is BORRRING

But at least Strome looks okay and we're not losing. IMO the biggest difference in his game from the last time I saw him is he's not so indecisive in his positioning. More "puck focused".

@RemoAZ
I didn't notice Strome much in the first.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Reider can still skate reasonably fast and fire the puck right at the goalie. Martinook and cousins..... They don't completely screw up I guess. As long as rinaldo isn't taking penalties and is hitting he's useful.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Reider can still skate reasonably fast and fire the puck right at the goalie. Martinook and cousins..... They don't completely screw up I guess. As long as rinaldo isn't taking penalties and is hitting he's useful.

Rieder is slower than Martinook now. Toby is done.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Just tuning in now. Glad to see we're not getting destroyed (yet). Can't understand why Duclair is scratched again. Is it his conditioning? :huh: How has Strome looked?

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
On the bright side one of these bad teams wasn't being promoted as a cup contender, so we've got that going for us which is nice.

Reactions: SniperHF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad