GDT: Game 27: Coyotes @ Oilers - 7PM - FSAZ+

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
:coyotes@ :eek:ilers (I'd fix it but it's funnier this way)

TV: FS-AZ+
Radio: 620 AM/98.7FM
7:00 PM

full
full
full

full
full
full

full
full
full

full
full
full

full
full

full
full

full
full

full

Oilers Lines:
Lucic -
upload_2017-11-27_17-58-39.png
- Cammalleri
Maroon - RNH - Slepyshev
Caggiula - Draisaitl - Strome(not that one)
Pakarinen - Letestu - Kassian

Nurse - Larsson
Benning - Russell
Auvitu - Gryba

Talbot

Notes and Such:

Perlini has a goal in each of the last 4 games.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Blah that draft lottery. Still crushes me.... On to tonight's game though. Let's go Yotes!! I'm ready to see some sweet action!

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Any word on the lines?

Or is Tocc gonna change them 10 minutes into the game like he does sometimes anyway.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
The worst team in the NHL beating the Oilers at home with a back-up goalie will push Chia to do something....maybe something big. Here's hoping...

Reactions: doaner

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
RIP Duclair indeed. I'd have put Rieder on the fourth, Fischer on the Stepan line, Kept Duke with Dvorak, and scratched Rinaldo or Martinook. Probably Rinaldo.

upload_2017-11-28_18-49-17.png

Reactions: Yandover

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Anyway just to be clear I can't promise I won't overreact by calling the Dylan Strome era as beginning tonight if he plays really well. And if he's terrible the next game I'll deny that I was serious.

Reactions: Jmmack and _Del_

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
It seems like duclair is the only one receiving tough love.
When it's two coaches (3 I guess if you include juniors) there's gotta be a reason,
I'd just like to know what it is. I get why the organization doesn't want to say, it just drives me crazy not knowing.

Reactions: rt

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
When it's two coaches (3 I guess if you include juniors) there's gotta be a reason,
I'd just like to know what it is. I get why the organization doesn't want to say, it just drives me crazy not knowing.

They say he has a good attitude in practice when asked.

This is the dumbest shit ever. They are clearly hurting the team by not putting Duclair on the ice.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I wouldn't sleep on counting the NYR either.

He was their 2nd best wing prospect at the time and they really wanted Yandle. I don't see how the Rangers have anything to do with this.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
He was their 2nd best wing prospect at the time and they really wanted Yandle. I don't see how the Rangers have anything to do with this.

In the context of the organization knowing something we don't? I wouldn't discount it.

As I already said I wouldn't have scratched him either so whatever is going on is either the Coyotes are barmy or it's something with Duke. I don't really see much middle ground here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad