GDT: Game 26: Knights @ Coyotes - 6PM - FSAZ - Oh another game already?

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
.. So yeah, Coyotes have left their brains in the locker room for the 2nd period. Dumb play after dumb play.

edit: LMAO this game is over.

BigJCaRoach

I howl
Sponsor
Oct 5, 2005
The Desert
Garbage effort. Zero leadership. Where the hell are you OEL? Stepan? Anybody vocal on this team?

Hope everybody is having a nice night! Happy Thanksgiving weekend

Reactions: Bandit34

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Vegas is going to win the Cup at this rate. Good for them.

If you had told me before the expansion draft that the Knights would have twice as many points as the Yotes at this point in the season I would have thought you were completely looney.

Reactions: 0point1

SR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Pathetic. This Vegas team is a joke. I don’t give a shit about their record and what they’ve done. This team shouldn’t be where theyre at in the standings.

I’ve got a hatred for their team for some reason.

Last edited:

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Hammer got robbed, Keller smashes the rebound off the post and Richardson hits a bunch of bodies in front. We're f***ing ourselves in this game :laugh:

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
It would be typical Coyotes to finally get shutout by none other than Vegas and Malcolm f***ing Subban. What are they feeding their goalies anyway? All 284 of them play like Vezina finalists.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I go to get pizza and the team totally crapped the bed I see.

EDIT: I was surprised to learn the Coyotes aren't actually the worst shooting team by percentage in the league. They are 6th worst.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Not a bad way to start the third period. OEL trying to make up for that first Vegas goal.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Of course it was gonna be a weird seeing eye puck after not being able to cash in on like 6 pretty glorious chances.

Reactions: _Del_

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I go to get pizza and the team totally crapped the bed I see.

EDIT: I was surprised to learn the Coyotes aren't actually the worst shooting team by percentage in the league. They are 6th worst.

I’m at work so I can’t watch but from what I read on the net..... aside from the 4 minute collective team brain fart we’ve been toe to toe with Vegas. No??? Yes???

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I’m at work so I can’t watch but from what I read on the net..... aside from the 4 minute collective team brain fart we’ve been toe to toe with Vegas. No??? Yes???

I dunno about toe to toe, more like what it looked like against LA. In it but not the better team.

Some bad PPs.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Vegas is going to win the Cup at this rate. Good for them.

If you had told me before the expansion draft that the Knights would have twice as many points as the Yotes at this point in the season I would have thought you were completely looney.

I'll gladly take Vegas winning the cup over any of the teams in Canada. Vegas winning the cup in their 1st season would defiantly add insult to injury t0 a country still in emotional pain with their cup drought.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad