Miller

Inactive
Kossila

Injured
Boll, Eaves, Getzlaf, Kase, Kesler, Rakell

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Ducks filled with hope as injured players slowly return – Orange County Register

Looks like Silfverberg and Kase are going to be GTD for Anahiem. Henrique is a definite to make his debut. Should be a very interesting game. Ducks just stomped the Blues. Gibson has struggled terribly against us (assuming he gets the start). In 4 career games he has a 3.13 GAA, .871 save percentage. He’s been struggling lately, prone to let in softies.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Bjorkstrand on the 4th line is insane. Beginning to better understand why we are “Two-Goal-Jax.”

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Kind of points out the mix issues of our F's. I'd rather see Foligno on the 4th line. When Calvert comes back does Milano get benched? Or does Motte go back to Cleveland?

Reactions: cbjfaninmo

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Kind of points out the mix issues of our F's. I'd rather see Foligno on the 4th line. When Calvert comes back does Milano get benched? Or does Motte go back to Cleveland?

If Torts would play Sedlak's line 12-13 minutes I'd be OK with Bjork skating there. It's a TOI thing for me, not a mix. Maybe Bjork gets enough PP minutes for me to be OK with it?

And yes there are some interesting decisions once Calvert is healthy. Let's hope everyone else is also healthy and Torts is forced to make them.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Doesn't matter how they start, they'll all be mixed up besides the Dubois line by the 2nd period anyway

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
My perfect lines would be

Panarin-Wennberg-Bjorkstrand
Foligno-Dubois-Anderson
Jenner-Dubinsky-Atkinson
Milano-Sedlak-Motte

No particular order, roll whoever is hot.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Your lines help Bjorkstrand which I support but Cam is back in a position to create offense by himself. Switch Andy and Cam and I can support this as well.
Dubois and Anderson are like our offensive equivalent of Jones and Werenski, 5v5 you don't split them up.

Atkinson is very good at creating offense for himself, he'd be fine with those two creating havoc

Zarathustra

This is not my hat.
Nov 21, 2007
Salzburg
My perfect lines would be

Panarin-Wennberg-Bjorkstrand
Foligno-Dubois-Anderson
Jenner-Dubinsky-Atkinson
Milano-Sedlak-Motte

No particular order, roll whoever is hot.

Breaks up our best line and the Jenner - Dubi - Cam line hasn't worked for a quite a while. This is how I would put them.

Panarin - Dubois - Anderson
Foligno - Dubinsky - Atkinson
Jenner - Wennberg - Bjorkstrand
Minalo - Sedlack - Motte

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Our team is kind of interesting right now. We're not really playing all that well, however with good goal tending and with our skill we're able to pull out these overtime games. Should be interesting to see where this team goes from here, we're living on the edge nearly every game.

We're better than what we're playing. We have some structural issues right now. We're lucky that the goal tending has been so solid. This won't translate well to the playoffs. We're going to have to figure some things out.

It's nice to see the wins, so I'll just enjoy that for now.

Reactions: Byrral

Hello Johnny

Apr 13, 2007
Let's hope Korpi has some confidence from the successful playing time he's gotten in recent weeks. He's a very important piece to this team's success.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Let's hope Korpi has some confidence from the successful playing time he's gotten in recent weeks. He's a very important piece to this team's success.
Back to back wins on the big stage would do wonders for that I imagine ;)

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Savard with an absolute train wreck of a first shift. That was ugly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad