GDT: Game # 26: Anaheim Ducks @ Chicago Blackhawks , 5:30 PT, BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ff8

Aug 25, 2022
Terry sucks and will never be worth his contract again. He had a kid blah blah he’s not getzlaf. If he bounces back at any point I’ll eat both my f***ing socks

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
Terry sucks and will never be worth his contract again. He had a kid blah blah he’s not getzlaf. If he bounces back at any point I’ll eat both my f***ing socks
Define bouncing back because i am definitely holding you to this lol

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Just put a useful body next to Killorn-Carl, Killorn has been really smart recently in looking to and playing off Carlsson. Killer understands you get the puck to the best player on your line and then help make him even better by creating space, taking space, whatever that may be. I'd take Leason, Carrick, Mcginn, or even Wild wing over Terry on that line at this point. Terry can go kill the 3rd line with Rico because the 3rd line can't produce anyhow.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Nah, just someone with eyes and common sense. Rebuilding team that’s missing all but one of their rebuild pieces…
Brah c'mon. Our first line should have dominated the hawks today.. and they didn't .I get missing players. We have way more scoring depth than. Chi. And we fking got shutout. Getting shutout is.no excuse. Common sense is. They should have beat this team today. And they djdnt

ff8

Aug 25, 2022
Brah c'mon. Our first line should have dominated the hawks today.. and they didn't .I get missing players. We have way more scoring depth then. Chi. And we fking got shutout. Getting shutout is.no excuse. Common sense is. They should have beat this team today. And they djdnt
don’t disrespect perennial vezina contender mrazek like that

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Last thing, bedard is a certified midget with closed growth plates
Bedard will be a Martin st lious clone

Just put a useful body next to Killorn-Carl, Killorn has been really smart recently in looking to and playing off Carlsson. Killer understands you get the puck to the best player on your line and then help make him even better by creating space, taking space, whatever that may be. I'd take Leason, Carrick, Mcginn, or even Wild wing over Terry on that line at this point. Terry can go kill the 3rd line with Rico because the 3rd line can't produce anyhow.
That's the problem with this team. We were winning because 2nd line was carrying us..now nobody is scoring.. henrique. Silf. Are useless. Frankly so is Terry now

Reactions: ff8

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Last thing, bedard is a certified midget with closed growth plates
I'm certain he'll be a phenomenal player, but I literally didn't notice him at even strength. Like, not at all. He played over 3 minutes lower than his average TOI, so maybe he picked up a knock somewhere.

That's the problem with this team. We were winning because 2nd line was carrying us..now nobody is scoring.. henrique. Silf. Are useless. Frankly so is Terry now

Can't disagree, that's why I think we have to mix it up.

Reactions: ff8 and Ducks DVM

ff8

Aug 25, 2022
This game was awful… but after watching it, I am confident that Carlsson will be a better overall player than Bedard and that makes me happy
Yeah I don’t even think it should be a very controversial statement unless you’re a hawks fan, hate Anaheim, or don’t actually follow hockey. At least based on what we’ve seen so far

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Villain arc has started. Losers of 10 of 11, shut out by Petr f***ing Mrazek and suddenly San Jose is 2 back and Chicago is 3 back in the standings.

The money-making vets up front (sans Vatrano) either need to look themselves in the mirror and figure it out or they need to create revolutionary medical treatment to get the high-end young guys back in the lineup, because I am not tolerating this bullshit again after dealing with it last year, stick the moral victories and your xG% at 5v5 up your ass and start winning goddamn hockey games

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
This game was awful… but after watching it, I am confident that Carlsson will be a better overall player than Bedard and that makes me happy
And this is the problem. This organization blew up a lot of the veterans we had to bring up this core. The problem is, they haven't traded or signed veterans that could boost this core.

This team is really feeling like the damn Athletics in baseball, where we build up talent to be fleeced.

This team feels like a combination of the Angel's and the A's.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
And this is the problem. This organization blew up a lot of the veterans we had to bring up this core. The problem is, they haven't traded or signed veterans that could boost this core.

This team is really feeling like the damn Athletics in baseball, where we build up talent to be fleeced.

This team feels like a combination of the Angel's and the A's.

Huh? Our best veterans this season were all brought in recently. Underperforming veterans this season are the likes of Rico, Silfv, and arguably Fowler. Josh Manson is not a better hockey player at this moment than a Gudas or Lybushkin. Other than that, they never really blew up a lot of veterans.

ff8

Aug 25, 2022
You only have 2 socks? I feel like we need to do a Christmas sock drive for you
I see the error of my ways. Fine I’ll eat your socks.

I see it as a win-win for me. Either I’m right, or I’m wrong and they start winning all for the price of an ex-lap at worst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad