GDT: Game # 26: Anaheim Ducks @ Chicago Blackhawks , 5:30 PT, BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I have some extra socks you can eat, I accept

Also shows we still have a lack of depth. Im not mad at it. We've certainly grown a lot but still a lot of work to be done on and off ice.
Depth is only a problem with injuries but when healthy I actually think we’re somewhat deep up front
Killorn carlsson zegras
Vatrano mctavish strome
Henrique Lundy terry
Leason carrick Johnston
- Silf/Jones as extras
Mcginn I forgot,I also think regenda and perreault are deserving of a call up when possible.

You take 2 top forwards off a team, and put the best forward on limited duty, while missing arguably our best bottom 6 player and a lot of teams would struggle to be competitive.(not to mention a top dmen)

Reactions: lwvs84

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
They really do feel like the best bad team every. They are in most games, including those against good teams. They just aren't quite there yet as a team and the injuries are also killing them. Tonight was a disappointing L though.
The games are watchable, and they weren't expected to be a playoff team. We could really use a top 5 pick to obtain another forward, so I'm ok with how it's playing out.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Basically condensed my rant into 15 words. Thats why you’re the mod.

At least the Rangers are good

I stepped away last night because of how pissed I was. I’m still pissed. What pisses me off even more, Leo looked better than Bedard but because Killorn is so F’ing slow and Terry has his head up his ass, well here we are.

We so need Zegras back. I miss Zegras.

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
I stepped away last night because of how pissed I was. I’m still pissed. What pisses me off even more, Leo looked better than Bedard but because Killorn is so F’ing slow and Terry has his head up his ass, well here we are.

We so need Zegras back. I miss Zegras.
I am hoping that my memory is not playing tricks on me. I remember zegras being key in playing along half wall supporting d to get out of the zone as the second touch out of the zone several times the first weeks of the season.

Hope our first rounders arent all day to dead on injuries.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
I am hoping that my memory is not playing tricks on me. I remember zegras being key in playing along half wall supporting d to get out of the zone as the second touch out of the zone several times the first weeks of the season.

Hope our first rounders arent all day to dead on injuries.
He was, but he was also the first touch to a turnover from trying to be to cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad