GDT: Game 25: Stars @ Coyotes | 3-9-13 | 6PM MST | FSN PLUS

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
200px-Dallas_Stars_logo.svg.png

vs

132173a.jpg

http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?id=2012020363&navid=sb:preview
Injury report: Philip Larsen missed Thursday's game for Dallas with an upper-body injury, while Aaron Rome (foot) and Ray Whitney (foot) are on injured reserve. … The Coyotes will be missing David Schlemko (shoulder) and Vrbata (lower body), who are both on IR.

Enjoy the game.

I'll have to miss this one due to an emergency.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
We need to win against a division rival.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Fellas, our team had a game today at the Ice Den and afterwards the Coyotes were doing their pregame skate...Vrbata didn't join the group until after all of the drill work.

Vrbata came out afterwards and was skating around with Cicaccio (spelling?) but was grimacing as he was skating...there isn't anyway he's going to be playing tonight or next week for that matter with the way he was skating.

Schlemko on the other hand, was doing the drill work with the team and then was working with Anderson afterwards and looked good, he definitely looks like he could go tonight.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida

One of our users.

He hasn't been able to make it to a few games this season (I'm assuming he's a STH) and it seems the ones he hasn't made it to have been ones where we lost.

Or I could be completely misinterpreting OEL's post in the ticket exchange thread.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
One of our users.

He hasn't been able to make it to a few games this season (I'm assuming he's a STH) and it seems the ones he hasn't made it to have been ones where we lost.

Or I could be completely misinterpreting OEL's post in the ticket exchange thread.

nope, you're right. when i miss seems we always give up 4-6 goals and get our ***** handed to us. :shakehead

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I've missed the last two games due to work, so thankfully I've avoided the boring shutout against Anaheim and the thrashing by the Blues the other night, so hopefully I can bring some luck back tonight.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Send some luck down to the bowlers in Dunedin while you're at it.
Haha, I'm watching it while I wait for hockey to start. It's definitely going to end in a draw, the pitch is perfect for batting now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad