GDT: Game 25: Red Wings vs sharks 7:00 pm et 12/7/23 (ESPN+, BSD)

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
I’m going to the game it seems. With a lady friend. I hope they don’t shit the bed.

I went to three games last year and they were all losses
you have an ethical and moral obligation to not go to patrick kane's first game with your history you have laid out for us.

This is going to be entirely your fault or you made no impact. Choose wisely.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
you have an ethical and moral obligation to not go to patrick kane's first game with your history you have laid out for us.

This is going to be entirely your fault or you made no impact. Choose wisely.
I know.

Shitballs. If we lose it’s on me boys and girls.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
We can't go in taking the Sharks lightly. We need to press press press and play 60 min. Ville "3goals" Husso in net too

Reactions: 14ari13

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
We can't go in taking the Sharks lightly. We need to press press press and play 60 min. Ville "3goals" Husso in net too
knowing that he will give 3 goals is actually a benefit to us. This means we know for a fact we have to score 4 in order to win. So that would force people to keep playing even if we are winning 3-0 because we need that 4th.

Feel me dawg?

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Lol, Veleno centering Cat and Kane, oof. Debrincat may save it, but that line looks like it's going to be clunky as hell. I'm getting the same vibe as others that this game will not go the way we all hope.

The Flying Octopus

Sep 18, 2017
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Lol, Veleno centering Cat and Kane, oof. Debrincat may save it, but that line looks like it's going to be clunky as hell. I'm getting the same vibe as others that this game will not go the way we all hope.
Veleno I think is starting to be able to handle his own. Best skater outside of Larkin, looks composed, if anything, this could help Veleno going further. He’s sneaky dangerous and w Cat and Kane on his Wings, I am curious to see how it works out.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Wonder what the plan is here. Rotate Perron/Sprong in to the 2nd line?

Also wonder if Compher is actually OUT out, or is a little banged up and being given some rest since we have an extra body

Yeah, I understood the case is very minor thing, but because we have roster luxury, they just rest these guys.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
San Jose has allowed 3 goals or less in I think 6 games this year.

Detroit has the 2nd highest GF in the league right now and highest in the east. 3rd highest goals for per game.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Veleno I think is starting to be able to handle his own. Best skater outside of Larkin, looks composed, if anything, this could help Veleno going further. He’s sneaky dangerous and w Cat and Kane on his Wings, I am curious to see how it works out.
Oh I'm curious too. Yes, he's looked better this season, but his skillset is still not that of a center for two supremely-gifted offensive wingers like Cat and Kane, imo. I don't think he's a good enough distributor of the puck to excel in that assignment, especially with this being Kane's first game back after that surgery. We'll see. Hope it goes well.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
If Detroit pulls off a win they inch closer to a top 5 spot in the standings. They're 8th in the league right now.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Zadina on the 4th line with Mike Hoffman. Those snipers!

1701973125865.png

MacKenzie Blackwood on net.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
I "like" Fabbri but so many plays die on his stick with turnovers. Drives me nuts when hes on the PP and the puck is always turned over on the half wall. Just let Larkin and Raymond do everything and tap in a couple of their passes Rob

Reactions: PenskyMaterial

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Hattrick of assists is pure realism.

I'll expect 0+3.
While I don't expect 3 assists from Kane tonight, but you are right in that he's that offensive generating winger we've lacked for some time...Probably our most skilled player on the Red Wings roster to be honest.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
guys.......GUYS.......GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cross seam pass is here.......FINALLY! Kane is bring the cross ice pass with actual efficiency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look out!

He has perron in a shooting position, dbc in a shooting position and larkin moving players out of the way to get the pass through. He can either send it to perron to get a one timer or back door to dbc.

This powerplay is already in the kitchen, but dammit we are going to start COOOOOKIN'

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad