GDT: Game 25 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs Tampa Bay Lightning | 7PM | "Hockey" "Game"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
eXWP9h8.png

RslIZQi.jpg
XKxa9mu.jpg

SdKMpWV.jpg

H3fCuaC.png

It's inspired by the Pens.

Invalid cuz QoC

Jan 30, 2017
Any news on Malkin? Wasn’t ruled out for Tampa, but haven’t heard anything since that.

Edit.....No Malkin according to Mackey from Sullys mouth

Last edited:

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
If Pitt can beat Miami we can beat the Lightning. Not to say I think we'll win tonight, but I wouldn't be completely shocked either. The Caps really controlled the game against them last night. It's weird, we cant beat Chicago and Tampa has only beaten the Caps one time in their last 12 games (and took OT to do it). It's all about match ups. Hopefully we'll be more opportunistic tonight.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I say Crosby steals us this game. I'm expecting a vintage Crosby performance. 4 points with a few goals.

We need this game and he knows it.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I feel like we are going to steam roll them.

Just because that is how this team works.

Not a sports better, but tonight's line was -110 for Pittsburgh. Pens being a slight favorite in any way is ridiculous. But then we win a game we shouldn't.

I can't see Tampa losing after losing to Washington. I'll go with Tampa 4-2. Hope i'm dead wrong.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Not a sports better, but tonight's line was -110 for Pittsburgh. Pens being a slight favorite in any way is ridiculous. But then we win a game we shouldn't.

I can't see Tampa losing after losing to Washington. I'll go with Tampa 4-2. Hope i'm dead wrong.

One point I wanted to make in relation to our argument earlier is there is no way this team is as bad as it looks and wasn't it just last December where we lost one game all month?

We could really easily be 1st in our division if Sheahan starts showing chemistry with Kessel and Jake and Malkin comes back and dominates with Hags and Rust or they bring up Sprong for Geno.

Sheary - Crosby - Hornqvist
Guentzel - Sheahan - Kessel
Rust - Malkin - Sprong
Hagelin - McKegg - Rowney
Reaves

Play Sprong like 12-13 minutes of just pure offensive zone starts with Malkin and piece together a 2nd or 3rd line with whoever isn't playing with Malkin so he is hitting his typical minutes.

Reactions: Ogrezilla
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad