Bobrovsky
McElhinney

Inactive
Prout

Injured
Boll, Dubinsky, Gaborik, Horton, MacKenzie, Nikitin​

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Kind of strange playing the Preds when they're no longer a division rival. Jackets need to put more pucks on net - games like Toronto where they were 6 of 21 are few and far between. Just need to keep the ship afloat until we get everyone back.

Mazanec looks like he's played well in relief of Rinne. This game has all the hallmarks of a flat performance from the CBJ. Hope I'm wrong.

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
I don't know how this will go tonight because I don't know what team will show up. If the Ontario Jackets show up, I see a 5-2 win. If the Western Canada Jackets show up, they I see a 3-1 loss.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Other than Fisher's wife, there isn't much to like about Nashville's hockey team. I do know what it is, I just don't like them. It's not that I hate them either. I do hate those stupid chants of their fans however; glad we don't have to listen to those tonight.

I know I get heartburn when I see Wilson play. Not a start, but a hell of lot better than Filatov. Friggin Howson. Yes, Wilson is who I wanted at the time.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
My head says 3-2 Nashville ... that team is still the perfect kryptonite for the Jackets. My heart says 4-1 Jackets ... which I said the other night, before the Toronto game.

Go Jackets

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
does anyone in northern Ohio know if the game is being shown tonight on FSO?? I'm working this evening and can't check the listings, and I know Lebron is in town tonight so I think they'll be showing the Cavs even though the game is already on ESPN.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Murray just standing around puck watching. Should have easily been able to break that up if he was paying any attention.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad