GDT: Game 23: Golden Knights vs Dallas Stars

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Sorry for coming in late (we also have a game an early start) - all the best against Stars

Note: By the way we are leading against the Flame after 2 periods 2 - 0 (even that's a good news for you guys as Flames are also in the same division / conference as you guys are)

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
I bet Ben Bishop was happy to get the heck out California after his seven game stint with the Kings last year.

By leaving California, he got at least a 10% pay increase since California state tax rates are 13.3% for above one million a year.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Sorry for coming in late (we also have a game an early start) - all the best against Stars

Note: By the way we are leading against the Flame after 2 periods 2 - 0 (even that's a good news for you guys as Flames are also in the same division / conference as you guys are)
Yes, please douse the Flames.

And thank you. :)

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016

Following the Pens and Knights, I find myself more interested than before in games involving divisional foes.

It looks like the Leafs and Lightening are running away with the Eastern Division. Who else? The Dead Wings? The Broken Bruins? Or the Hapless?

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Strong PK:

GNotbadaCERT.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad