GDT: Game 23: Columbus vs. Edmonton | 3/5 7:00 PM EST

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Great win by the CBJ right there..... I may reconsider my pine on Richards if this continues...

The last seven games have shown a new era, btw, dump Mason, Brassard and Umberger... :sarcasm:

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Mason getting abused by Rimer and Davidge tonight, deservedly. They seem to be campaigning for Bob to takeover.

alphafox

Jun 14, 2011
Nothing feels better than beating the oil.

Headline for the game:

Bobrovsky: #1 Cop, #1 starter

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Not too shabby after we gave Mason the boot. 4 game point streak, haven't seen that in a while.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Nice win for the Jackets. Mase set his cause back a bit tonight. Tough schedule next 5 games. Those games will tell if the new Jackets are for real.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
What I saw tonight was a Jacket team determined to win.... ton of desire (heart) out there... Mason seems to be the outlier and I know JD is thinking the same thing we are...

I'm hoping he gets waived...

Seedtype

Aug 16, 2009
Ohio?!?!
Only watched the third and on, but wow, that was some great PK there in the third.
I'm officially on the Bobs for number one starter now, he just came in and gave the team the chance that we needed to win(of course, that Oiler really goofed on that OT shot). Also, he looked solid on the shootout.

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
What I saw tonight was a Jacket team determined to win.... ton of desire (heart) out there... Mason seems to be the outlier and I know JD is thinking the same thing we are...

I'm hoping he gets waived...

I'm hoping we can trade him for something at the deadline...

And don't look now but we just played ourselves out of the #1 pick.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I'm hoping we can trade him for something at the deadline...

And don't look now but we just played ourselves out of the #1 pick.

To be honest, I've never been a play for the draft guy.... winning now will produce more wins next season than any first round pick, other than Gretzky or Crosby...

alphafox

Jun 14, 2011
Noo out of last! :sarcasm:

We're still in last, Washington and Florida both won today as well. Its gonna be interesting as our schedule on the second half of this season is significantly harder than the first half. 3 games vs Vancouver, 3 vs Nash, 2 vs ANH, 2 vs STL, 2 vs SJ. I hope the guys can keep this level of effort up through the gauntlet to end the year, I think its really having an effect on Johansen, Erixon, and the other young guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad